• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Since purchasing the cover, I've chatted with Chris quite a bit in regards to the subject of *monthly* in regards to comics. It takes a lot of work, both in the writing and art, to put one out per month. I think quality was Chris's main concern, as I'm sure it is Frank's. Sounds like they'll do their best to do it once a month, with a break in between every so often.

In either case, I made sure today to call all my lcs's to really get people on board for this. :)

Can't believe they are selling for that much. Thought about slabbing a few for SS, and in the end just didn't make it back to the table again. Oh well, can't win them all.

At least I picked up a nice page from the first issue. I think it's the first page with the five ghosts on it, and also the back cover of issue 1...? Can't be sure, since I don't have the book handy for reference. :P

FiveGhosts_zps4537d5ec.jpg

Edited by jjeanius