• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Not to be an to you for once, but the logo truly ruins it. Is it going to be that dark on the prints? The art for the cover is great. I really think this is one of the best covers of the mini distribution company.

I don't think that logo ruins it any more than the image one does. The Luther Strode phantom series is the best of the phantoms in my opinion.

I really enjoyed the first issue of Five Ghosts can't wait for the next issue.

I'd flip the Phantom and Image logos so that the Phantom is looking towards the action and drawing the viewer's eye in to the cover, rather than off of the right edge of the book. Also, it looks like a grey blob.

Maybe add a white outline to the linework of the Phantom? Probably too late now.

How about at least putting the Phantom logo in a color (orange) to match the cover? As it is, it just looks like . It couldn't be less visually appealing, and you can barely read it. So...not only does it not work aesthetically, but it also pretty much fails at advertising the brand. Orange phantom with blue lettering would at least look like it belongs on the cover.