• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

It's a mini right? 5 issues?

I saw it on the stands and saw the "1 of 5" thing and immediately skipped over it.

Most mini's = trades in my life.

If they want to make it ongoing, I would like to see them continue with the mini instead of starting a new number 1.

I saw it on the stands and saw the "1 of 5" thing and immediately skipped over it.

If they want to make it ongoing, I would like to see them continue with the mini instead of starting a new number 1.

NO!

That would mean I skipped over an ONGOING #1! :facepalm:

NO!

EXACTLY!! Speculators will be all over the ongoing #1 but if the publishers would just continue the series from the min then everyone who didn't purchase would be scrambling!! lol

NO!

You do realize that Frank Barbiere posts on here and he said while it's still in the works of being an ongoing it's going past issue 5...

:hi: Menace... long time lol

lol:foryou:

Been on the road most of the past three weeks. Flying out to St. Louis today. Long tour this year it seems.

Hopefully have some special news for boardies after St. Louie! :wishluck:

NO!

You do realize that Frank Barbiere posts on here and he said while it's still in the works of being an ongoing it's going past issue 5...

That would be cool if they did. It would be nice to see that happen instead of starting a new #1. Basically, awards those of us that supported the book from the beginning.

NO!

Clearly I did not realize that. doh!

NO!

:baiting: Now go get a copy!!

NO!

:baiting: Now go get a copy!!

AT LUNCH!

Better still be some left