• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Thanks! It's Ed Brisson's copy of the first ashcan. It made the original trek home in his luggage so it's a VF+ or so, but we were able to reach a fair deal. Thanks to Frank for setting it up.

Great grab Solar! I can't believe you even found one. Congrats!

By the way Za, if you were counting mine as an ashcan, it unfortunately isn't. :(

After a little research I found out I actually own the NYCC release. Still extremely content to own it but now on the prowl for a ashcan. Wish me luck!

By the way Za, if you were counting mine as an ashcan, it unfortunately isn't. :(

After a little research I found out I actually own the NYCC release. Still extremely content to own it but now on the prowl for a ashcan. Wish me luck!

But still very, very cool!

Congrats and good luck :wishluck:

Agreed, still a super rare find which I am grateful for.

I'm patently waiting for the FG registry set to be made. As soon as I get issue 10 in I'll be sending in issues 6-10 at the same time. I also need to get that stunning ECCC Rossmo variant.

SO...who is currently going for a registry set? I know you are ZA. What about you Viking? I know you are involved in a few other registries and last time I talked with you I think you said you were on the fence.

I also wonder if access is completing a set. Haven't seen him around lately.