• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Anyone selling one of the new SDCC sets? My last request was answered fantastically :applause:, but my look outs at SDCC didn't come through so I'm hopeful I haven't missed the party...

These deserve dual sigs in NYCC BTW !

Oh I have been called worse.. I had one message on ebay call me a profiteer because I had listed a coming that was a personal favorite and was high on it because I didn't mind if it didn't sell.

First off... how can one be a profiteer on an item that isn't an essential to life. I could understand if I was selling water in an emergency area or blankets in the Northeast in January :P

Oh I have been called worse.. I had one message on ebay call me a profiteer because I had listed a coming that was a personal favorite and was high on it because I didn't mind if it didn't sell.

First off... how can one be a profiteer on an item that isn't an essential to life. I could understand if I was selling water in an emergency area or blankets in the Northeast in January :P

Hahahaha, awesome.

Yeah, I wanted to make sure that everyone knew that was a FUNNY post. There's alot of tension and mayhem in some other threads where folks are screaming bloody murder over purportedly real shilling. There actually might be some bodies piling up resultingly.....

Now I return you to your regularly scheduled five ghosts. :)