• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Extreme shilling on this one...

:devil:

:kidaround::insane:

:jokealert:

Haha ! You're nuts. :screwy:lol

:acclaim:

What's good bruddah? Long time no chat...

The wife, the kids, GotG and the drive-in. lol

How you doing ?

Edited by The Authority

I am surprised I won.

:golfclap: I'm surprised that you're surprised you won...

:signfunny:

Congrats to the buyer. If you were going to buy a single, that the one to get (thumbs u

Wanted to say thanks to a fellow boardie for passing on one of the covers and letting me be the one to acquire the set from Felix/Chris...

Thanks again to all of you.

These will be getting framed and going in my office at work. :)

Did you get the 6th one too? I noticed Felix's website only had 5 out of 6....not sure what happened with the last one

Looks like another SDCC set from this year sold at the BIN price but this time at $550 so the price is climbing.

There is a raw 2013 set listed at $750 but the seller is not elaborating on the condition of the books.

Edited by ZaCrew

Just a heads up--

Been shipping this week. About halfway through! Should be wrapped up by Monday and everyone should be getting their books in the next two weeks.

Thanks for your patience, guys! Forgot what an endeavor this was.

Wish we had more like you Frank!

Got my shipment of the 6 SDCC in today..noticed the spines are really flakey. Wonder how that will affect the grades. I'm doubting we'll see a complete run of 9.8 any time soon unless people mix and match. I think they could all use a good pressing as they were jostled around inside the box.

Edited by krighton

Got my shipment of the 6 SDCC in today..noticed the spines are really flakey. Wonder how that will affect the grades. I'm doubting we'll see a complete run of 9.8 any time soon unless people mix and match. I think they could all use a good pressing as they were jostled around inside the box.

The difference between the 2014 and the 2013 is that background was white on the first ones and you don't see any flaking. The copper background on these goes into the spine and when it was folded it will naturally flake and crack. I'm pretty sure CGC will take this into account but dont expect to see any 9.9s on these sets.