• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

I had somebody offer me $600 for one of my 1-5 sdcc sets and turned it down.

Wow, you turned down $600! Was the offer for for a blue or SS set?

Blue Set.

I have no desire to sell. When it comes to this series I like the books over the money. Sure I have my price, but it's high :)

I had somebody offer me $600 for one of my 1-5 sdcc sets and turned it down.

Wow, you turned down $600! Was the offer for for a blue or SS set?

Blue Set.

I have no desire to sell. When it comes to this series I like the books over the money. Sure I have my price, but it's high :)

I am in the same boat. I am a 5Gs nut so I would need something much higher than $600 for a blue set. If I were forced to put a number on it, I would probably need closer to $3k

Nods.. You have to think about this for a moment. 50 Is really nothing, and since I messed up two from a set there are really only 49 sets out there.

That is NOTHING for a book that is now gaining in popularity. (Should have been all along but I am biased)

Wanted to say thanks to a fellow boardie for passing on one of the covers and letting me be the one to acquire the set from Felix/Chris...

Thanks again to all of you.

These will be getting framed and going in my office at work. :)