• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

My #1 Phantom SS is messed up, it has it under the normal #1 so I gotta get that fixed.

Plus I will get getting #5-#12 signed and graded when Frank comes to Florida next month.

Edited by ZaCrew

My #1 Phantom SS is messed up, it has it under the normal #1 so I gotta get that fixed.

Plus I will get getting #5-#12 signed and graded when Frank comes to Florida next month.

Where and when will Frank be signing at in Florida?

At Heroes Haven sometime in Sept.. it may be Oct.. I know it's coming up lol

At Heroes Haven sometime in Sept.. it may be Oct.. I know it's coming up lol

Ah good that's not to far from me, I'll have to find out the details from them

Viking why would you decide to sell your set off?

There are way too many Silver and Bronze books I still want/need in my PC for me to continually get wrapped up in Modern Registry Sets, hahaha.

I really do like Five Ghosts though, and have been there since the beginning, so I may hold on to them.

Wonder how much fun CGC will have with grading the new 2014 SDCC Set ?

I just was scanning mine and noticed there is no indicia on these books to identify them. I hope they have someone who can compare the original issues to these variants (that is what I ended up doing.. )

an update on my set - they are all in the NM/NM+ range and appear to be the sort of issues that would press out.

Edited by Mangbus

Since I wasn't familiar to how registry sets worked I may be selling one of my 9.8 sets of the 2013 SDCC. Still mulling it over, but it's rather redundant having 5 above and beyond my SS set and I am not planning on making a second registry set.