• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am gone and won't be back

470 posts in this topic

Styn, I've been wondering about something...

Your sig line says: "Will build web sites for comics"

Now, does that mean that you will build web sites about comics?

That you will build websites for people like Eddie Murphy and Robin Williams?

That you will build websites and accept, say, large stacks of unread "Team America" and "US1" books as payment?

confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif

I'll build professional websites and will accept comics as payment. Of course, they have to be specific comics, such as those on my want list or ones that I might actually want...

Like the "Super Powers" series, right? Kirby art! KIRBY!

Drama Queen Exit# 519. BOC never understood why members need to announce their departure. Must be some sort of cry for help or attention grab. sleeping.gif

Very well said.... 893applaud-thumb.gif

I bet the farm he is reading these posts to see the everyone's reaction. It's sad and pathetic.

C'mon Cal why don't you just put those people on the ignore function. I have been tempted to rip into certain people because they were being diicks to other board members but I would never think of quiting. I rather take a suspension for taking my pound of flesh than fold the tent and go home.

You don't come on these boards because you don't enjoy it so why lay down and give in? We are all like family, and no one fights more than family so take a break, shake it off and come back fresh.

C'mon Cal why don't you just put those people on the ignore function. I have been tempted to rip into certain people because they were being diicks to other board members but I would never think of quiting. I rather take a suspension for taking my pound of flesh than fold the tent and go home.

You don't come on these boards because you don't enjoy it so why lay down and give in? We are all like family, and no one fights more than family so take a break, shake it off and come back fresh.

Nice sentiments, but the fact remains that his final post was hostile, childish, paranoid and petulant - the final bile drenched outpourings of the truly, truly, socially inept.

I mean, 300,000 Silver Age comics? 300,000? Where does he keep 'em? Anyway, I'm glad he has what he has, more power to him and may it bring him eternal comfort. He's taken his ball and gone home. So long, Calamerica Collectibles.

Nice sentiments, but the fact remains that his final post was hostile, childish, paranoid and petulant - the final bile drenched outpourings of the truly, truly, socially inept.

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

So brutal, yet so polite.

Sorry Mr. Borock but you wimped out with your Trolls ruining the Forum. Enough is enough. Now you wanted your younger crowd, you got them. Enjoy!

The boards are better without you.

So much for the Therapy Thread. This is too much foreheadslap.gif

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

So brutal, yet so polite.

True... there's nothing quite like a good British dressing-down. cloud9.gif

This one might just be my favorite farewell speech! Well thought out and nice grammar!! thumbsup2.gifinsane.gif

And in The End....

The Love you Take,

Is Equal to the Balls

You Break!

So long buddy! It was quite a ride! hi.gif

Best, Brad

You're a poet, red.

I think a picture is fitting.

I don't even have to do any touch ups to it.

This pretty much says it all...

jerk.jpg

sorry.gif

I mean, 300,000 Silver Age comics? 300,000? Where does he keep 'em? Anyway, I'm glad he has what he has, more power to him and may it bring him eternal comfort. He's taken his ball and gone home. So long, Calamerica Collectibles.

Can't argue with the fact that the parting shots were a tad childish but people can say stupid things when they are enraged. Enough with the drama boys, take your licks, laugh it off and roll with the punches. People will respect you more for being the "bigger man" than running out in a huff.

Can't argue with the fact that the parting shots were a tad childish but people can say stupid things when they are enraged

Saying good-bye the way you did is easy.

...leaving with class?....now that takes effort.