• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con, March 28-30, 2014, Seatlle, WA.

322 posts in this topic

I need some help at eccc, I have 20 books I need signed not graded just signed. If anyone can help me please pm me and we could work something out. Thank you very much.

Did you send the money for your last request? (shrug)

As you know the Saturday and full passes are sold out but many of the local Seattle area stores, at least for now, have plenty left. I talked to one store owner and they only make a dollar or two per ticket sold at their store. If you call to purchase one on the phone, offer to pay extra or a lot for shipping or something as the credit card fees will eat into the little money they make already. Store owners would rather just sell in person, so if you want a shot at buying some of these tickets you'll need to make it worthwhile for them.

Mike and Laura Allred announced! :applause:

They're going to be amazed at how much bigger ECCC is than 2 years ago!

That was when I bought this:

IMG_1977.JPG

:applause:

I love "i zombie".

:applause: Mike and Laura live right here in Oregon Duck country (thumbs u

Mike and Laura Allred announced! :applause:

They're going to be amazed at how much bigger ECCC is than 2 years ago!

:applause:

I love "i zombie".

:applause: Mike and Laura live right here in Oregon Duck country (thumbs u

Mike and his wife Laura are very nice people, and I'm glad to see Mike is getting out a lot more to shows.

So it looks like a fair number of boardies will be at the show - is anyone setting up as a dealer at this show? If so I want to make sure I visit your booths while I'm there.

I'm also wondering if it's considered appropriate to discuss potential trade items? Given that I'm flying in, my space is limited, but I was thinking of bringing out some books that I'm considering moving, but I'd rather not lug them out if I'll just be taking them home (less room for purchases). Nothing extremely major, hence why I'm not selling them on the boards as shipping from Canada makes books in the $30-60 range somewhat unreasonable.

So it looks like a fair number of boardies will be at the show - is anyone setting up as a dealer at this show? If so I want to make sure I visit your booths while I'm there.

I'm also wondering if it's considered appropriate to discuss potential trade items? Given that I'm flying in, my space is limited, but I was thinking of bringing out some books that I'm considering moving, but I'd rather not lug them out if I'll just be taking them home (less room for purchases). Nothing extremely major, hence why I'm not selling them on the boards as shipping from Canada makes books in the $30-60 range somewhat unreasonable.

I sent you a pm but to let everyone else know...I'll be driving up and could bring a few books (boxes) to the show if anyone is looking for anything in particular.

Mike

Will anyone be selling 'Toon Tumblers product at Emerald comicon? Wizard Portland, OR :pullhair: is too far to drive to in the rain.

Let me know what you are looking for and I might be able to bring it to you. (thumbs u