• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con, March 28-30, 2014, Seatlle, WA.

322 posts in this topic

Hey fellow boardies,

If you guys need to get around during the ECCC and are not renting a car, I would highly suggest using UBER. I got a contact that works there and is hooking us up with a promo code for up to $20 off your first ride. This only works if your a first time user.

I use this app all the time to get around and its freakin awesome. Makes taking a cab easier and I feel safer and don't feel like I'm getting the run around.

Enjoy! And hope to see everyone in Seattle!

UBERCODECOMICBOOK_zpsb9eed14d.jpg

Hey fellow boardies,

If you guys need to get around during the ECCC and are not renting a car, I would highly suggest using UBER. I got a contact that works there and is hooking us up with a promo code for up to $20 off your first ride. This only works if your a first time user.

I use this app all the time to get around and its freakin awesome. Makes taking a cab easier and I feel safer and don't feel like I'm getting the run around.

I used this service when they used to have it in Vancouver, and it was awesome.

Hey fellow boardies,

I use this for the Penny Arcade Expo in Seattle every year. Love it.

Mr. Lee will be doing a signing in the ECCC Signing Area on Friday from 2:00PM - 4:00PM. This signing will be ticketed, with tickets available at the DC Entertainment booth (#1802)

I have a couple of Generation 1 Transformers books I would love for him to sign, but this being my first con and being with a couple of good friends, I am not going to over burden everyone with racing to get to the DC both to get tickets. :( oh well.

Ordered two tickets for ECCC and still haven't gotten them. Anyone else out there in the same boat?

Just checked my mail and still nothing here either! :pullhair:

Check Showclix which is the vendor that ECCC went through.

I got mine a few days ago.

ShowClix does PAX as well last year.

Anybody know somebody doing pressing at the convention? Want to get some books pressed, signed and submitted :D

Also if anybody looking for a place to stay let me know. I live 2.5 Seattle small blocks from the convention. Here is the kicker, no bed so bring your own pillows and sleeping bag. It's free to stay :D since I'm moving out on the 31st.

Ordered two tickets for ECCC and still haven't gotten them. Anyone else out there in the same boat?

Just checked my mail and still nothing here either! :pullhair:

+1

+2

+3

I just sent ECCC an e-mail, i want to know what happens if i leave and i have not received my tickets yet, hopefully they answer soon.

A mere eight days until vacation and only 12 days until the show! :applause:

And, yes, I will be doing yet another spectacular sales thread :acclaim:

Selling exclusives?

Yes and there will be freebies and a giveaway. (thumbs u

They said to email them if the tickets don't arrive by 3/24 and they will have tickets for us at will call.

I just got an e-mail back from them, and they said they mailed my tickets out on the March 3rd. It's possible someone botched up the mailing, it should not take this long.

They said to email them if the tickets don't arrive by 3/24 and they will have tickets for us at will call.

I just got an e-mail back from them, and they said they mailed my tickets out on the March 3rd. It's possible someone botched up the mailing, it should not take this long.

It will be coming regular snail mail. So if they sent it out on the 3rd of March, should only take 8-10 business days from Lynnwood, WA.

Either somebody took your mail, got lost in the mail or mailed to the wrong address.

It may sound scary but I wouldn't doubt if some are stolen in the mail. I received mine a week ago. The envelopes are very clearly marked as coming from Emerald City Comicon, and they did a good job of letting everyone know they'd start mailing out on March 1st. Anyone that sees one of those envelopes in early March is going to know what is inside. I hope this doesn't happen but since mine came a little late too I was wondering.