• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con, March 28-30, 2014, Seatlle, WA.

322 posts in this topic

I've got to pick mine up at will call, for some stupid reason I didn't spring for international shipping when I ordered them. I'm assuming that will be yet another line I have to wait in? That aside, I can't wait for the time to tick away, definitely a vacation for me, yet I expect to have every moment packed with waiting in lines and working through the mob - I'll certainly need a "break" when I get home, and my wife will not be sympathetic.

might take you up on your standing in line offer, please drop by our table in artist alley # MM-25 and we can discuss particulars

Take Care!

Dale

How come you are in artist alley? Are you working in comics somehow ? Sorry if I've insulted you and you are SUPER FAMOUS :blush:

His table is in between Rob Granito and Josh Hoopes

Our table is in the armpit of the underworld, back in corner on level three.

Down the row from Soni Aralynn and Frank Cho

working the booth and the floor are, Dale (moi) :D , Jason, Spidey, Mason, Dria,, Damien, John, David, and Sara

might take you up on your standing in line offer, please drop by our table in artist alley # MM-25 and we can discuss particulars

Take Care!

Dale

How come you are in artist alley? Are you working in comics somehow ? Sorry if I've insulted you and you are SUPER FAMOUS :blush:

working the booth and the floor are, Dale (moi) :D , Jason, Spidey, Mason, Dria,, Damien, John, David, and Sara

Granito_zps2e44545c.jpg

Take Care!

Dale

Granito_zps2e44545c.jpg

Rob Granito :facepalm:

Take Care!

Dale

Granito_zps2e44545c.jpg

OUCH !! Banned forever !!

Does this guy have a page like that Royce ? :wishluck:

GranitoasRedRocks_zps2b8c15eb.jpg

Take Care!

Dale

Granito_zps2e44545c.jpg

OUCH !! Banned forever !!

Does this guy have a page like that Royce ? :wishluck:

GranitoasRedRocks_zps2b8c15eb.jpg

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Jim Lee?!?!?!?!?!? Wow, this is going to be the best show ever

Jim Lee will only be signing for 2 hours on the Friday. Sig tickets can be picked up from DC booth ahead of time to control the line up madness, pushing, sweating. :devil:

Mr. Lee will be doing a signing in the ECCC Signing Area on Friday from 2:00PM - 4:00PM. This signing will be ticketed, with tickets available at the DC Entertainment booth (#1802)