• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con, March 28-30, 2014, Seatlle, WA.

322 posts in this topic

Sweet! My three day pass arrived. last year they didn't mail it to me and I had to wait in line almost three hours - it was brutal.

Question about getting a Karen Gillan SS - what is the procedure to have it witnessed?

Just want to point out I'm jealous of you all.

Me and my buddies tried to get passes, but it was sold the F out by the time we did.

We'll be better prepared for next year.

So now we're stuck with bush league Vancouver Fan Expo.

Just want to point out I'm jealous of you all.

Me and my buddies tried to get passes, but it was sold the F out by the time we did.

We'll be better prepared for next year.

So now we're stuck with bush league Vancouver Fan Expo.

You want some tickets for Sunday?

also everybody attending please bring a spare

Emerald City Comic Con 2014 program to the Comics4Kids table MM-25 pretty please we need all that we can get very important job for you! MANY THANKS in advance!

might take you up on your standing in line offer, please drop by our table in artist alley # MM-25 and we can discuss particulars

Take Care!

Dale

How come you are in artist alley? Are you working in comics somehow ? Sorry if I've insulted you and you are SUPER FAMOUS :blush:

might take you up on your standing in line offer, please drop by our table in artist alley # MM-25 and we can discuss particulars

Take Care!

Dale

How come you are in artist alley? Are you working in comics somehow ? Sorry if I've insulted you and you are SUPER FAMOUS :blush:

His table is in between Rob Granito and Josh Hoopes

In thirteen days I will be in Seattle! :headbang:

Holy...I cannot believe we are so close to the show. Kind of sneaks up on you.

It's probably work for you guys, but it's vacation for me :cloud9:

In thirteen days I will be in Seattle! :headbang:

Holy...I cannot believe we are so close to the show. Kind of sneaks up on you.

It's probably work for you guys, but it's vacation for me :cloud9:

No work will be done at this show. At least from me.

Take Care!

Dale

Although I have on occasion written a couple comics, the powers that be at the conventions give us a free table and the only concession is that they put us wherever is handy. It's actually bonus because we get to hang out with the other creators and get the kids travelling through them to see us