• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con, March 28-30, 2014, Seatlle, WA.

322 posts in this topic

Hey there,

I'm trying to find some fellow art collectors who are going to ECCC this year. Cause I kind of wanted to ask for a favor:

I'm looking for someone who could pick up some Matteo Scalera art for me at ECCC and mail it to me in Belgium. (Any and all expenses would of course be mine.)

I love Matteo's art and have been contacting random folks left and right to see if they could help me, but so far no luck.

If you can't help: no sweat :-) I just had to ask! If you can: awesome. PM me if you can help or if you know someone who can.

All the best,

Vincent

Its sad that I have to travel across the country for a good breakfast. One of the highlights for me is Lowell's. That and I can get my clover coffee from Starbucks.

Its sad that I have to travel across the country for a good breakfast. One of the highlights for me is Lowell's. That and I can get my clover coffee from Starbucks.

I have to travel to SDCC for the best sandwiches on the face of the planet each year. Compared to where you're traveling from, my trip is just a short skip.

I have not eaten at Lowell's since a mid day drunken foray with some friends back in the early 90s.

I have to travel to SDCC for the best sandwiches on the face of the planet each year. Compared to where you're traveling from, my trip is just a short skip.

I have not eaten at Lowell's since a mid day drunken foray with some friends back in the early 90s.

Where is this sandwich place you speak of?

Some place hidden in a convenience and liquor store nearby the convention centre.

Some place hidden in a convenience and liquor store nearby the convention centre.

Yes,very well hidden - like the golden treasure it is. PM sent, but only for you.

Yes,very well hidden - like the golden treasure it is. PM sent, but only for you.

I found that place for Paul. I knew it was good because Paul never complained about the food as per usual.

I don't look forward to the endless sea of folks you have to wade through at this show because its gotten so big, but It's worth it because the lineup of guests and dealers is crazy. Looking forward to adding a few more sketches in my sketch book and seeing a few boardies.

I don't look forward to the endless sea of folks you have to wade through at this show because its gotten so big, but It's worth it because the lineup of guests and dealers is crazy. Looking forward to adding a few more sketches in my sketch book and seeing a few boardies.

Yeah it was pretty nuts last year... Probably crazier this year...but yeah that guest list is always awesome!