• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Dringenberg - :-(

722 posts in this topic

My thumb is famous!!!!

No it's not. Your thumb was never there.

I am pleased to note that Bleeding Cool has more tools to cools ratio than we do, though I would broker a deal to give BC out little jimmy cap in exchange for all their negative nancies.

I am getting about 65% positive reaction on their forums. There are a couple of guys pretty aggressively proclaiming that I am the real douche. :whee:

Yeah. I just signed up for a user account there. They need a little Diceafication. hm

I was already there. I wonder if anyone will be able to tell which one I am. :whistle:

I'm not one to hide with some obscure user name.

Here I is. :hi:

I"ve had that account over there for years.

The name has special significance.

My thumb is famous!!!!

I am pleased to note that Bleeding Cool has more tools to cools ratio than we do, though I would broker a deal to give BC out little jimmy cap in exchange for all their negative nancies.

I am getting about 65% positive reaction on their forums. There are a couple of guys pretty aggressively proclaiming that I am the real douche. :whee:

Yeah. I just signed up for a user account there. They need a little Diceafication. hm

I was already there. I wonder if anyone will be able to tell which one I am. :whistle:

I assume you are Aristotle. (shrug)

My thumb is famous!!!!

"bailment" gave you away.

menace

so your wife just walked up with books to be signed and ole boy just started screaming at her?

I probably would have been thrown out of the convention after I administered an whipping.

My thumb is famous!!!!

:o

My first time with any real internet since I left town last Thursday. I am still on the road in Starbucks. Anyhow...

This was not an isolated incident. This happened to 4 books that were sent to me to crack from what I understood to be a registry set. I am utterly gutted about it and still considering what to do. I see that there has been some resolution to this... who do I need to contact to get the books fixed?

I ONLY get the books fixed to make the collector who sent me his books whole. I have been thinking of ways I can try and fix them but I am open to a resolution that is arranged by whomever.

I will never even look at anything that is related to this person again. If there is a deepest darkest blacklist for an artist he should be at the top of the list.

Beyond being utterly rude, knowingly and maliciously destroying property, and not appreciating someone who cares about his washed up :censored:

This guy started yelling at my wife, telling her that people like her make him sick and other rude things. I am very happy I was not there.... IF I had been I might not be posting here today. I am utterly furious and he owes my wife a direct apology.

My wife didn't attend the last day, and she likely won't be approaching creators the same anymore after this incident. It was a very shameful act I really hope this guy fixes the damage he has done.

Menace's wife is so nice that I felt sick when I read this. It made me so mad that I registered on Bleeding Cool so I could post a comment.

+1

menace

so your wife just walked up with books to be signed and ole boy just started screaming at her?

I probably would have been thrown out of the convention after I administered an whipping.

+1

That guy would have been beetch slapped right out of his chair holding his No.2 pencil.

My thumb is famous!!!!

:o

Naw...Aristotle's Ball Sac is that other guy.

The one good thing to come out of this... I forgot how (relatively) sane and polite people were here on the CGC board compared to other sites (Bleeding Cool being the latest example).

It's like some sort of Jimmy Linguinii mobius strip of crazy over there...

The one good thing to come out of this... I forgot how (relatively) sane and polite people were here on the CGC board compared to other sites (Bleeding Cool being the latest example).

lol

lol

Yeah, it's like a kindergarten message board. hm

I enjoy the CGC board member elitism mentality

Only because we allow you to enjoy it.

Now go clean my pool.

I enjoy the CGC board member elitism mentality

Only because we allow you to enjoy it.

Now go clean my pool.

don't act like its not a communal pool.

Either way you still wouldn't be allowed in it.