• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Dringenberg - :-(

722 posts in this topic

I enjoy the CGC board member elitism mentality

Only because we allow you to enjoy it.

Now go clean my pool.

don't act like its not a communal pool.

Either way you still wouldn't be allowed in it.

Just keep thinking you're better than people who arn't members of the CGC boards forum.

I'm sure that will get you your own pool that you can some day tell me to clean.

Why are you so pissed off and combative?

Theres a difference between being bullied and being "pissed off".

I am having a hard time accepting that you are being bullied. When you fire away at people, you have to expect that fire to be returned. I see your interactions with many people here as a duet that both parties entered into knowingly.

if it was in reply to me, thats one thing.

when its irrelevant name dropping, thats another.

:(

Now go clean my pool.

Just keep thinking you're better than people who arn't members of the CGC boards forum.

I'm sure that will get you your own pool that you can some day tell me to clean.

I am having a hard time accepting that you are being bullied. When you fire away at people, you have to expect that fire to be returned. I see your interactions with many people here as a duet that both parties entered into knowingly.

You have clearly seen the group think around this place. People say things constantly about other people. That isn't bullying. It isn't friendly but it isn't bullying.

You managed to build up a unique reputation here very quickly. You can't respond to every little comment that you think is a slight or you will go nuts. I mean, you can as you typically lose your mess and I can rack up some points but still.

Now go clean my pool.

^^

Now go clean my pool.

You have clearly seen the group think around this place. People say things constantly about other people. That isn't bullying. It isn't friendly but it isn't bullying.

hm

"Posted by ShadowMax

Ok, I'm interested in hearing what other reason is there for an autograph besides sentimental or for profit. Please tell me because I honestly can't think of any."

What? :makepoint:

And people, including me, responded with reasonable, cogent, simple, logical reasons why and he completely ignored them.

"Posted by ShadowMax

Ok, I'm interested in hearing what other reason is there for an autograph besides sentimental or for profit. Please tell me because I honestly can't think of any."

And people, including me, responded with reasonable, cogent, simple, logical reasons why and he completely ignored them.

I will go over there tomorrow and throw some of my own mess at him and see if he ignores me. I just have to wash Dr. nob's Maserati first.

Now go clean my pool.

^^

This. This is a trap. . . right?

"Posted by ShadowMax

Duh!!!

Registry points obviously! (thumbs u

OH the stupid )(*$#(*&)(*$ activation system over there.

I want to tell a few of their members what complete asshats they are. But I have to wait for activation.

Seriously - the mind BOGGLES at the completely geo-centric view those guys are exhibiting... stating that you can only sign for sentiment (that you were there) or for profit?!

What about someone like me, who's a MAD Batman fan but cannot get to any shows because I live on the other side of the world. Am I going to sell my yellow labels? Hell no. I cherish those bad boys... I wish I could get it in person, but I can't and am PERFECTLY happy to own a signed book.

One comments, eventually, that the "collector" mentality is a good point. FFS. Where did the source story linked in the article come from? Not the "collector's society" ... surely there's no collector's there.

/rant

hm

So you dish it out but can't take it.

I understand.

My sister was like that when she was younger.

If it were in reply to me, I'd understand.

when its random name dropping its another thing.

I have you on ignore, I'm just tired of going to search typing in Jimmy and only seeing posts from you and Chris.

I just did a search from the last two weeks on the word "jimmy" and got 51 hits.

Aside from our conversation in this thread and me quoting you, exactly one of those 51 hits was me. None of them were Chris.

Come up with something else. :(

"Posted by ShadowMax

You should know better than to resort to logic :taptaptap:

hm

So you dish it out but can't take it.

I understand.

My sister was like that when she was younger.

If it were in reply to me, I'd understand.

when its random name dropping its another thing.

I have you on ignore, I'm just tired of going to search typing in Jimmy and only seeing posts from you and Chris.

I just did a search from the last two weeks on the word "jimmy" and got 51 hits.

Aside from our conversation in this thread and me quoting you, exactly one of those 51 hits was me. None of them were Chris.

Come up with something else. :(

he's trolling. Why else would he make such painfully obvious lies?

"Posted by ShadowMax

You should know better than to resort to logic :taptaptap:

Logic stopped being cool in the 1800's. Didn't you know that?

Now go clean my pool.

^^

This. This is a trap. . . right?

Come on in. Ignore the rag in my hand. Any kidney problems?

OH the stupid )(*$#(*&)(*$ activation system over there.

I want to tell a few of their members what complete asshats they are. But I have to wait for activation.

Seriously - the mind BOGGLES at the completely geo-centric view those guys are exhibiting... stating that you can only sign for sentiment (that you were there) or for profit?!

What about someone like me, who's a MAD Batman fan but cannot get to any shows because I live on the other side of the world. Am I going to sell my yellow labels? Hell no. I cherish those bad boys... I wish I could get it in person, but I can't and am PERFECTLY happy to own a signed book.

One comments, eventually, that the "collector" mentality is a good point. FFS. Where did the source story linked in the article come from? Not the "collector's society" ... surely there's no collector's there.

/rant

Reading the comments on that thread, it's painfully obvious how much more cool, witty, intelligent and better hung we CGCers are than those bleedingcool fanboy dorks! :preach: