• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

On 11/3/2021 at 3:06 PM, James J Johnson said:

I don't know him as a person. .So I ask again. What would you like me to say? Should I improvise. This makes no sense at all. You want my personal opinion about someone I don't know? And this isn't the least bit bizarre? 

You dont know tonfulle as a person either but youve had some mighty choice epithets about him.

On 11/3/2021 at 3:01 PM, James J Johnson said:

So I should jump on the bandwagon and say, Look at these forgeries this fiend is selling. I hope he dies 1000 deaths", when IMO they are not forgeries? C'mon. 

If tonfulle starts selling legit stuff you are saying you will defend him?  That you 'dont know him as a person'?  I do not believe this.  I would expect you to say 'with that guy's history I wouldnt buy anything from him'.  And likewise with cupcak.  But you wont.

On 11/3/2021 at 5:17 PM, James J Johnson said:

Buying from or selling through Heritage, Link, Connect is crazy? I've had nothing but great experiences. And between those three alone, the selection and service is unequaled, IMHO. 

Not what I'm saying at all. Ignoring an untapped resource like here is strange to me. Low risk, high reward...

On 11/3/2021 at 5:39 PM, kav said:

You beated around the bush:

:idea: that's what she said!

On 11/3/2021 at 3:02 PM, kav said:

Solet me ask you again-what do you think of danny cupcak as a person?

What do you think about Nicki Minaj? Have you spent any time with her to form an opinion? Like, Nicki can be sweet and caring, and she's a heck of a hostess, but  don't like her taste in wallpaper and oh brother, don't get her mad!!!?  You want my personal opinion about someone that I don't know personally? 

On 11/3/2021 at 3:29 PM, James J Johnson said:

What do you think about Nicki Minaj? Have you spent any time with her to form an opinion? Like, Nicki can be sweet and caring, and she's a heck of a hostess, but  don't like her taste in wallpaper and oh brother, don't get her mad!!!?  You want my personal opinion about someone that I don't know personally? 

You did so for tonfulle.

On 11/3/2021 at 3:25 PM, universal soldier said:

Not what I'm saying at all. Ignoring an untapped resource like here is strange to me. Low risk, high reward...

I've never even as much as looked in the marketplace here. Possibly CGC moderation would be able to verify that. I'm a loyal customer. Do me right, I stay put. Heritage, Connect, Link, for the meat  Ebay for the small potatoes. 

On 11/3/2021 at 3:34 PM, James J Johnson said:

I was addressing tonfulles forgeries. I do not see any forgeries currently lisyted by KellySH. Should I say they are to win favor. Is that how it works here? Not say what you mean. Say what you say to please? 

Tonfulle-suspected forger-gets excoriated
Cupcak-known forger-'dont know him as a person-nothing bad to say'

You may not see any current Cupcak forgeries so you 'dont know anything about him' and 'cant comment'.
No way to like, check his past or anything.

So again if tonfulle stops posting forgeries and just stuff you see as legit, you wont have anything bad to say about him?

Edited by kav

On 11/3/2021 at 6:29 PM, James J Johnson said:

@djgarthwaite

On 11/3/2021 at 3:42 PM, kav said:

Tonfulle-known forger-gets excoriated
Cupcak-known forger-'dont know him as a person-nothing bad to say'

You may not see any current Cupcak forgeries so you 'dont know anything about him' and 'cant comment'.
No way to like, check his past or anything.

So again if tonfulle stops posting forgeries and just stuff you see as legit, you wont have anything bad to say about him?

His autographs were excoriated. Not him, personally. Would you like for me to excoriate KellySH's autogrpahs, that IMHO are all legit.

They're listed. Ask Beckett or PSA for quick opinions. If any come back as probably not authentic, we'll both excoriate him, how's that? But if you do that, and seek that secind opinion through Beckett or PSA, I think you're going to be very disappointed with the results of them being deemed probably authentic. Try it. Ask about 1 or two. $10 per opinion. Just send them the item number and $10 and they'll give you their opinion. If any are fake, I'll seek him out and nuke him with you, how about it? 

And to be  most accurate, I stated that the Dimaggio may be a TTM secretarial signing for him in the 1970s, a common mistake for an autograph seller to make with TTM autos (through the mail).. 

Edited by James J Johnson

On 11/3/2021 at 6:47 PM, James J Johnson said:

His autographs were excoriated. Not him, personally. Would you like for me to excoriate KellySH's autogrpahs, that IMHO are all legit.

They're listed. Ask Beckett or PSA for quick opinions. If any come back as probably not authentic, we'll both excoriate him, how's that? But if you do that, and seek that secind opinion through Beckett or PSA, I think you're going to be very disappointed with the results of them being deemed probably authentic. Try it. Ask about 1 or two. $10 per opinion. Just send them the item number and $10 and they'll give you their opinion. If any are fake, I'll seek him out and nuke him with you, how about it? 

I like this....

On 11/3/2021 at 3:47 PM, James J Johnson said:

His autographs were excoriated. Not him, personally.

Well you did call him a thief, and stupid-

Screenshot 2021-11-03 3.55.07 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-11-03 3.58.55 PM.png

Edited by kav

Hey JJJ, would you say that Dupcak is a complete lowlife scum-bag and douchee for having defrauded and scammed so many people in the past?  Any issue with him describing a raw book as a 10.0, a douchebagg characteristic of this seller or is that a legit selling ploy in your opinion? 

Amazing Spider-man Annual #21 Gem Mint 10.0 White pgs Unrestored 1987 Marvel | eBay

Edited by mosconi

On 11/3/2021 at 4:13 PM, mosconi said:

Hey JJJ, would you say that Dupcak is a complete lowlife scum-bag and person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed for having defrauded and scammed so many people in the past?  Any issue with him describing a raw book as a 10.0, a douchebagg characteristic of this seller or is that a legit selling ploy in your opinion? 

Amazing Spider-man Annual #21 Gem Mint 10.0 White pgs Unrestored 1987 Marvel | eBay

This is what I keep aksing.  (shrug)

On 11/3/2021 at 6:06 PM, James J Johnson said:

I don't know him as a person. .So I ask again. What would you like me to say? Should I improvise. This makes no sense at all. You want my personal opinion about someone I don't know? And this isn't the least bit bizarre? 

I never met Ted Bundy, but I wouldn't invite him to a dinner party. 

Look, I don't know Danny as a person. I have a feeling I would love to talk to him. I would love to hear his story and learn about comic books.  But I wouldn't buy a comic book from the guy.  His easily researchable and verifiable history gives me all I need to know. And even if no one ever tied him to Kellysuperheros, their business model is shady enough that I would never buy a comic from them either. 

Also - as to not buying on the boards, it's awesome! You should try it. I've been here 2 or 3 years and I can honestly say the majority of my favorite books have been bought here. Great opportunities to buy unique books sold by knowledgeable people.