• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

On 11/4/2021 at 9:42 PM, Domo Arigato said:

Didn't he snap you in two during the Christmas Day massacre?

Or was it ablue that did that?

:flipbait:

If casual people from countries far away can have multiple references they can call upon in a heartbeat on this board to verify their identity I find it most odd that an active American has no one in any form whether online or irl, by their own word. 

That's extremely odd, and frankly just doesn't add up. 

On 11/4/2021 at 9:15 PM, kav said:

And if he could, wouldnt he do it in a heartbeat?  

Thereby providing my ebay ID so the witch hunt can continue on ebay as well, forum members doing their best there on ebay to destroy my ability to buy or sell if I choose to, carpet bombing my messages with hatred and accusations as is being done here? That sounds like it would be great for me, right?. Why wouldn't anyone who isn't a complete airhead do otherwise? Bulletproof plan. Expose my 20+ year Ebay account, a flawless one, to widespread mischief. Sounds like a reasonable request, Kav. 

Edited by James J Johnson

On 11/5/2021 at 9:46 AM, James J Johnson said:

Thereby providing my ebay ID so the witch hunt can continue on ebay as well, forum members doing their best there on ebay to destroy my ability to buy or sell if I choose to, carpet bombing my messages with hatred and accusations as is being done here? That sounds like it would be great for me, right?. Why wouldn't anyone who isn't a complete airhead do otherwise? Bulletproof plan. Expose my 20+ year Ebay account, a flawless one, to widespread mischief. Sounds like a reasonable request, Kav. 

Buzzetta gave you a solution to that a few pages ago :gossip:

On 11/4/2021 at 9:14 PM, mosconi said:

How can JJJ provide a message trail between himself and Daniel (kellyssuperheroes) regarding the Dazzler #1 if they are clearly one and the same individual, it's an impossible feat :1845314138_shiftyeyesemoji:  JJJ=KSH=DD

I don't know. Were you around when bugabbo used to create an id only to argue with himself?

On 11/5/2021 at 6:19 AM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

If casual people from countries far away can have multiple references they can call upon in a heartbeat on this board to verify their identity I find it most odd that an active American has no one in any form whether online or irl, by their own word. 

That's extremely odd, and frankly just doesn't add up. 

Great idea. Look what happened to me for stating that Peck couldn't have received same day USPS delivery. I can just imagine the fallout for anyone who comes here to vouch for me. I don't ask people to put a target on their back for me. Anyone doing so would be crucified for vouching for me and you all know it. And if they did, who are they? Would they have to provide ID and screenshots of themselves? Maybe more ebay messages so their accounts can be targeted? Some guy in Barcelona vouches for me, "Yes, I know him. 3J and I ran with the bulls, he is who he says he is". Then what? He has to provide photo ID and have Zoom meetings with Kav? Losing battle and whomever is involved; it will soon become their battle too. "Help me out here. Vouch for me. You'll need your photo ID, a picture of you behind your computer, you can cover up, as long as you Zoom with Kav and everyone else, but I warn you, if you do that, you will be crucified". Is that what's supposed to happen? 

On 11/5/2021 at 9:54 AM, shadroch said:

I don't know. Were you around when bugabbo used to create an id only to argue with himself?

I must have missed those threads!  Would be difficult for JJJ to create an ebay message trail with time stamp confirmation from the day of the Dazzler #1 inquiry from Daniel.  But I could be wrong.  Would love to see the attempt lol

On 11/5/2021 at 9:58 AM, mosconi said:

I must have missed those threads!  Would be difficult for JJJ to create an ebay message trail with time stamp confirmation from the day of the Dazzler #1 inquiry from Daniel.  But I could be wrong.  Would love to see the attempt lol

I have no idea. I've never tried. I have one forum account. The only one I've ever had. I have one ebay account, the same one I've used since soon after ebay began. I don't send messages to myself. So I have no idea if it can be done because I've never tried. 

On 11/5/2021 at 12:56 PM, James J Johnson said:

Great idea. Look what happened to me for stating that Peck couldn't have received same day USPS delivery. I can just imagine the fallout for anyone who comes here to vouch for me. I don't ask people to put a target on their back for me. Anyone doing so would be crucified for vouching for me and you all know it. And if they did, who are they? Would they have to provide ID and screenshots of themselves? Maybe more ebay messages so their accounts can be targeted? Some guy in Barcelona vouches for me, "Yes, I know him. 3J and I ran with the bulls, he is who he says he is". Then what? He has to provide photo ID and have Zoom meetings with Kav? Losing battle and whomever is involved; it will soon become their battle too. "Help me out here. Vouch for me. You'll need your photo ID, a picture of you behind your computer, you can cover up, as long as you Zoom with Kav and everyone else, but I warn you, if you do that, you will be crucified". Is that what's supposed to happen? 

I Was There When Hammer Hurt 'Em

On 11/5/2021 at 10:00 AM, chrisco37 said:

5t3u6s.jpg

Exactly. Nothing proposed is proof, can be worked around, and involves other parties that will be subjected to the same treatment, and can and will be disputed anyway. In person, photo ID, question and answer session. That's the only way really.

On 11/5/2021 at 10:03 AM, chrisco37 said:

That's the best way to deflect from this?:

Great idea. Look what happened to me for stating that Peck couldn't have received same day USPS delivery. I can just imagine the fallout for anyone who comes here to vouch for me. I don't ask people to put a target on their back for me. Anyone doing so would be crucified for vouching for me and you all know it. And if they did, who are they? Would they have to provide ID and screenshots of themselves? Maybe more ebay messages so their accounts can be targeted? Some guy in Barcelona vouches for me, "Yes, I know him. 3J and I ran with the bulls, he is who he says he is". Then what? He has to provide photo ID and have Zoom meetings with Kav? Losing battle and whomever is involved; it will soon become their battle too. "Help me out here. Vouch for me. You'll need your photo ID, a picture of you behind your computer, you can cover up, as long as you Zoom with Kav and everyone else, but I warn you, if you do that, you will be crucified". Is that what's supposed to happen? 

On 11/5/2021 at 12:05 PM, James J Johnson said:

Exactly. Nothing proposed is proof, can be worked around, and involves other parties that will be subjected to the same treatment, and can and will be disputed anyway. In person, photo ID, question and answer session. That's the only way really.

Yea, but maybe it would quiet them down?  C'mon, just humor them!  Then you can at least say "Hey, I did what you said would count as proof...now that's not good enough?"

Edited by Mystafo

On 11/5/2021 at 10:03 AM, chrisco37 said:

What am I saying here that is untrue? 

Great idea. Look what happened to me for stating that Peck couldn't have received same day USPS delivery. I can just imagine the fallout for anyone who comes here to vouch for me. I don't ask people to put a target on their back for me. Anyone doing so would be crucified for vouching for me and you all know it. And if they did, who are they? Would they have to provide ID and screenshots of themselves? Maybe more ebay messages so their accounts can be targeted? Some guy in Barcelona vouches for me, "Yes, I know him. 3J and I ran with the bulls, he is who he says he is". Then what? He has to provide photo ID and have Zoom meetings with Kav? Losing battle and whomever is involved; it will soon become their battle too. "Help me out here. Vouch for me. You'll need your photo ID, a picture of you behind your computer, you can cover up, as long as you Zoom with Kav and everyone else, but I warn you, if you do that, you will be crucified". Is that what's supposed to happen? 

On 11/5/2021 at 10:01 AM, James J Johnson said:

I have no idea. I've never tried. I have one forum account. The only one I've ever had. I have one ebay account, the same one I've used since soon after ebay began. I don't send messages to myself. So I have no idea if it can be done because I've never tried. 

So why not show the ebay message trail between yourself and Daniel and black out your information as Buzzetta explained to you several pages ago?    

781860507_ScreenShot2021-11-04at5_58_27PM.png.bab3c852fc3e0e3947cf631ca9e4ebf4.png

On 11/5/2021 at 10:07 AM, Mystafo said:

Yea, but maybe it would quiet them down?  C'mon, just humor them!  Then you can at least say "Hey, I did what you though would count as proof...now that's not good enough?"

Because it won't be good enough, and... I'll have to expose people who have nothing to do with this to excoriation. I don't ask anyone to do that for me. I won't allow it.