• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

On 11/5/2021 at 2:32 PM, mosconi said:

Incredibly JJJ still hasn't responded to Buzzetta's solution.  Just happens to ignore that request every time  :facepalm:

781860507_ScreenShot2021-11-04at5_58_27PM.png.bab3c852fc3e0e3947cf631ca9e4ebf4.png

Well he has notifications coming in like crazy and stuff!!!  :makepoint:

On 11/5/2021 at 4:44 PM, James J Johnson said:

No, you think I'm stupid. And why would you want me to answer everything when none of you read my replies anyway? 

I am going to ask again why you do not address my suggestion? 

You keep avoiding me. 

On 11/5/2021 at 3:01 PM, Buzzetta said:

I am going to ask again why you do not address my suggestion? 

You keep avoiding me. 

"No comment"

On 11/6/2021 at 2:56 AM, James J Johnson said:

Great idea. Look what happened to me for stating that Peck couldn't have received same day USPS delivery. I can just imagine the fallout for anyone who comes here to vouch for me. I don't ask people to put a target on their back for me. Anyone doing so would be crucified for vouching for me and you all know it. And if they did, who are they? Would they have to provide ID and screenshots of themselves? Maybe more ebay messages so their accounts can be targeted? Some guy in Barcelona vouches for me, "Yes, I know him. 3J and I ran with the bulls, he is who he says he is". Then what? He has to provide photo ID and have Zoom meetings with Kav? Losing battle and whomever is involved; it will soon become their battle too. "Help me out here. Vouch for me. You'll need your photo ID, a picture of you behind your computer, you can cover up, as long as you Zoom with Kav and everyone else, but I warn you, if you do that, you will be crucified". Is that what's supposed to happen? 

No, I meant more like say, having Domo step forward about a transaction you guys did sometime ago. If things get desperate, go for anyone you've sent money to, just agree to keep the circumstances of the transaction confidential. 

I'll use myself for example. Been here roughly the same amount of time as you, give or take, and despite the fact that I don't really actively collect single issues anymore, and that I'm in Australia, I've managed to deal with a couple of guys who could vouch for my ID if I absolutely needed it. I also haven't been to a convention for about 6 or 7 years, and have made no distinguishing purchases from anyone, mainly using eBay and Amazon, plus local and Melbourne LCS' to keep me going. 

If I can quickly find people to ID me, you've got no excuse, IMO. 

On 11/5/2021 at 6:23 PM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

No, I meant more like say, having Domo step forward about a transaction you guys did sometime ago. If things get desperate, go for anyone you've sent money to, just agree to keep the circumstances of the transaction confidential. 

I'll use myself for example. Been here roughly the same amount of time as you, give or take, and despite the fact that I don't really actively collect single issues anymore, and that I'm in Australia, I've managed to deal with a couple of guys who could vouch for my ID if I absolutely needed it. I also haven't been to a convention for about 6 or 7 years, and have made no distinguishing purchases from anyone, mainly using eBay and Amazon, plus local and Melbourne LCS' to keep me going. 

If I can quickly find people to ID me, you've got no excuse, IMO. 

I have sent and received things from many boardies.  Videochatted, gave my ebay and personal email to.  Links to my online webcomics, which have pics and bio.  All kinds of stuff.  This is just a natural thing that happens when you are a board member for years.  But he has a completely blank footprint.  

On 11/5/2021 at 6:35 PM, CAHokie said:

Spends 37 messages explaining why he can’t answer because of the time it takes on his notifications, when he could just post the answer once. :facepalm:

btw.. this reminds me of the old school Friday threads!

The whole thing was so absurd and he expected us to swallow it?  His jedi mind trick/deflections did not work.