• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

On 11/5/2021 at 1:33 PM, James J Johnson said:

Well, it wouldn't work that way. They'd join me on the business end of the forum firing squad. And they'd know that. 

I doubt it

Your reluctance to do anything at all is what's causing you to be carted off to be executed anyway

Personally, Id just drop the whole thing and move on

On 11/5/2021 at 1:37 PM, James J Johnson said:

I "go silent" because there's one of me and 40 of you questioning me. You think I can keep up with all of the questions from everyone? I don't see half of them. I don't have time. Who would?  I couldn't keep up on all notifications if I had 3 heads and 6 hands to type. Ask the mods, my notification count is up to 20 and I don't have a prayer of keeping up. 

So post the ebay messages with your name blanked out for 40 of us.

On 11/5/2021 at 1:39 PM, James J Johnson said:

31 new replies and 21 notifications that I haven't even had time to look at let alone answer. I'd need 2 scribes to help me address everything. 

I'll scribe for you

My tenure here is probably going to be cut short anyway

Have it your way, continue to not come to a resolution and forever be know as the DD shill (whether or not it is true) and become an outcast on the boards. The questioning will never stop until you provide proof, confess, or slink away and work on a new identity.

On 11/5/2021 at 1:37 PM, Dr. Dank said:

I doubt it

Your reluctance to do anything at all is what's causing you to be carted off to be executed anyway

Personally, Id just drop the whole thing and move on

So execute me? What does that do? How does that work? Execute me and me alone. I'm not asking anyone else to join me in forum execution. And personally, as stated, what does that do to me? Am I really executed, like cease breathing? Lethal injection or the firing squad?  What exactly does 40 members piling on one to execute him do to that person in real life? Curious. 

3 more replies and 4 more nitifications came in since I started writing this reply to just one of them. And you really think I should be able to keep up and address everything asked? Like I haven't already done more than enough to placate everyone and not be rude by not answering? 

On 11/5/2021 at 1:44 PM, James J Johnson said:

So execute me? What does that do? How does that work? Execute me and me alone. I'm not asking anyone else to join me in forum execution. And personally, as stated, what does that do to me? Am I really executed, like cease breathing? Lethal injection or the firing squad?  What exactly does 40 members piling on one to execute him do to that person in real life? Curious. 

3 more replies and 4 more nitifications came in since I started writing this reply to just one of them. And you really think I should be able to keep up and address everything asked? Like I haven't already done more than enough to placate everyone and not be rude by not answering? 

Just A answer would placate most

On 11/5/2021 at 1:44 PM, James J Johnson said:

No, you think I'm stupid. And why would you want me to answer everything when nine of you read my replies anyway? 

On 11/5/2021 at 1:38 PM, kav said:

On 11/5/2021 at 1:46 PM, James J Johnson said:

Answer to what? What haven't I answered already, only out of respect for everyone here and CGC? 

Are you Danny Dupcak

If no, provide information that proves it

The outlines for acceptable information have been draw.

Comply or don't. But stop whining 

On 11/5/2021 at 1:46 PM, James J Johnson said:

Answer to what? What haven't I answered already, only out of respect for everyone here and CGC? 

On 11/5/2021 at 1:47 PM, Dr. Dank said:

Are you Danny Dupcak

If no, provide information that proves it

The outlines for acceptable information have been draw.

Comply or don't. But stop whining 

No I'm not Danny Dupcak. Period. Now that stated, I will log out and not look back. 

Edited by James J Johnson

On 11/5/2021 at 1:51 PM, James J Johnson said:

Meanwhile, I just looked. 12 new notifications. How do I address all of these right now, without being told I'm being evasive and won't answer questions? Ridiculous. What a wasted of time. Ony because I respect and like everyone here or I'd just sign off and never look back.