• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

Neat. Mid thread I asked about these pristine books and how could they possibly be in such grand shape? Suspicion set in. I asked ala Pink Floyd "Wot's...Uh The Deal?" I got filled in about KSH. Good enough.

So, NOW you are picking on an obvious narcissist and persisting. Is he or isn't he? Does it matter? Don't buy from KSH and aren't your problems solved? Or are you all determining to put your OWN capes on and save the world?

You know, I have met and dealt with actual killers. Murderers in my life. Some of them are pretty nice guys. You just don't get into business with them.

On 11/5/2021 at 11:24 PM, Dr. Dank said:

What, uh, sage advice

Mockery, of course. But I thought it was. Who the Hell cares who he is or isn't? As long as YOU weren't burned, right? Why is everyone suddenly so concerned about other peoples welfare? I imagine everyone here has been involved in some shady S*&T in their lives only they know about. Funny how other peoples shady S*&t is always worse than ours ever was.

That's how fools become wise men. getting burned a few times. Consider the shysters a public service.

On 11/5/2021 at 8:31 PM, Randall Ries said:

Mockery, of course. But I thought it was. Who the Hell cares who he is or isn't? As long as YOU weren't burned, right? Why is everyone suddenly so concerned about other peoples welfare? I imagine everyone here has been involved in some shady S*&T in their lives only they know about. Funny how other peoples shady S*&t is always worse than ours ever was.

That's how fools become wise men. getting burned a few times. Consider the shysters a public service.

I could turn this around and say why do you care about what other people care about?

On 11/5/2021 at 11:36 PM, kav said:

I could turn this around and say why do you care about what other people care about?

I don't, really. Good point, though. I just saw the thread take a major turn into Joe Friday land. That's all. Found it amusing and observational comedy. I enjoy seeing people get all hypocritical. Just don't buy from KSH. That's really all we need to know.

On 11/5/2021 at 8:40 PM, Randall Ries said:

I don't, really. Good point, though. I just saw the thread take a major turn into Joe Friday land. That's all. Found it amusing and observational comedy. I enjoy seeing people get all hypocritical. Just don't buy from KSH. That's really all we need to know.

I'm curious if one of those people that do like hurricane katrina charity scams would you see it as no big deal and "just dont donate to them"?