• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robojo/Comic-Keys is offering a free consignment service...

17 posts in this topic

... but only for members of the Comics Corral. doh!

http://www.comicscorral.com/forums/showthread.php?7765-FREE-consignment-service-for-ComicsCorral-members

You know the Corral has hit hard times when this is allowed to go on. I tried to get Hoss to ban him, but some *spoons* like Hepcat convinced him the Corral would be better off with him than without him :facepalm:

So please, if you'd like to get in on this incredible deal, sign up for the Corral! :tonofbricks:

... but only for members of the Comics Corral. doh!

http://www.comicscorral.com/forums/showthread.php?7765-FREE-consignment-service-for-ComicsCorral-members

You know the Corral has hit hard times when this is allowed to go on. I tried to get Hoss to ban him, but some *spoons* like Hepcat convinced him the Corral would be better off with him than without him :facepalm:

So please, if you'd like to get in on this incredible deal, sign up for the Corral! :tonofbricks:

Further examples of why I never read or post there.

Yikes. What is Comics Corral and why does it look like someone stole it from the year 2002?

It's where those who are banned and rejected from this board go to spin yarns and tell tales.

Well, looks like robo got banned from there for the next 90 days (thumbs u

They must be trying to entice me into posting there again. hm

Well, looks like robo got banned from there for the next 90 days (thumbs u

They must be trying to entice me into posting there again. hm

Does anyone other than hepcat???

I just glanced at the SA forum for 5 seconds and 80% of the threads were started by him and 90% of the last posts were him.