• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Lighthouse--- 3 months have passed, and still no book or refund...

267 posts in this topic

glad everything worked out, 893applaud-thumb.gif too bad it had to come to this though. confused.gif now LH, follow through on the rest of your orders. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif i'm still waiting for MY 1602 set and Jim Lee superman set or $20 refund. shy.gif

Not to mention that $1k in inventory foreheadslap.gif

. As for San Diego, he had already made that committment well in advance as you might expect. He would have lost the money he laid out for tables, lost the money he brought in, not filled orders he did deliver while there, and been further behind had he stayed home. Forumite "bubagump" mentioned this somewhere in this thread

What about the commitments he made to people on this board ? - Look, i understand that he has all these problems, having one kick in the after another....but, he can make commitments to S.D and B'more and keep in touch with "chosen" board members....but not others...

All it would have taken is a simple post ONE TIME saying that "I am having all these issues at home, (he wouldn't have to get specific) and that everyone that is owed orders please be patient and the order will be filled.

this would have given people a heads up, letting them know that he hasn't dissed them without going through the trouble of emailing dozens of people...which would have been time consuming.

If House can get on here and post nonsense about his wife building a snowman and treat the boards like his own personal diary, then he can give people the courtesy of letting them know that he is late...but will get back on track.....

and in the future, when things get back logged, maybe he should take a hitatus from accepting orders till he can get his act together......

glad everything worked out, 893applaud-thumb.gif too bad it had to come to this though. confused.gif now LH, follow through on the rest of your orders. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif i'm still waiting for MY 1602 set and Jim Lee superman set or $20 refund. shy.gif

Not to mention that $1k in inventory foreheadslap.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Nothing new here... 'House came on a/b 3 or 4 weeks ago and said the credit card on his Lighthouse account had expired so they suspended his TPB account because they were owned by the same person (different credit card, different address, different phone number).

Got package #6 today, that's 4 packages in 4 days House has now sent me, only one more package and I'll have my entire order.... thumbsup2.gif

And I must ad that he mailed me BEFORE this thread started that he was going to send out my stuff the following week...

Everybody else seems to have received at least part of their order, which is nice, but I still haven't had a thing. I know 3 of my archives are delayed, but that presumably means that 3 are on hand and I know they get posted out in batches of 2. So surely I should have had at least one package by now? 893frustrated.gif

Well the final part of my order just arived, package #7 & #8....

I'm guessing he'll get to all other orders as well, there was a 10-day delay between package #6 and the ones I got now, so he probably is sending these things out whenever he has time due to his difficult situation right now...

My order was paid for 6 months ago and should have gotten here 4.5 months ago(M-bag) but we don't need to rehash the how and the why. Lighthouse did his best to make it up to me, he sent everything in GPE's which cost him $72.00 (I paid about $25.00 for Mbag shipping) and he also sent me a free Archives Doom Patrol #2 hardcover...

I'm sure he'll get to everybody that is on his list so good luck to everyone thumbsup2.gif

I'm guessing he'll get to all other orders as well, there was a 10-day delay between package #6 and the ones I got now, so he probably is sending these things out whenever he has time due to his difficult situation right now...

My order was paid for 6 months ago and should have gotten here 4.5 months ago(M-bag) but we don't need to rehash the how and the why. Lighthouse did his best to make it up to me, he sent everything in GPE's which cost him $72.00 (I paid about $25.00 for Mbag shipping) and he also sent me a free Archives Doom Patrol #2 hardcover...

I'm sure he'll get to everybody that is on his list so good luck to everyone thumbsup2.gif

thumbsup2.gifscrewy.gif

thumbsup2.gifscrewy.gif

ani.gifani.gifani.gif Spidey-sense tingling... troll alert... ani.gifani.gifani.gif

thumbsup2.gifscrewy.gif

ani.gifani.gifani.gif Spidey-sense tingling... troll alert... ani.gifani.gifani.gif

sorry.gif

thumbsup2.gifscrewy.gif

sorry.gif

Like clockwork...incredible shocked.gif

thumbsup2.gifscrewy.gif

sorry.gif
27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif