• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guardians of the Galaxy news

3,692 posts in this topic

There they are.

_1374377580.jpg

Karen Gillan will be playing Nebula, Del Toro will be playing The Collector, Djimon Honsou is Koranth and Lee Pace is Ronan the Accuser.

James Gunn says that Batista won his role on the basis of his acting ability after auditioning six or seven times (shrug)

Hopefully the footage that was shown makes it's way online...supposed to be really good.

I am so looking forward to this movie! (thumbs u

That was awesome. Thanks for posting that.

The thing that is so interesting about the Guardians movie, for me, is that there isn't this 50-year canon for it to draw from - for people to nitpick. I think a lot of people think it's going to be *spoon* because of that.

I love the fact that it's so fresh and different, and not something you would expect Marvel to make a movie out of; especially considering the wealth of properties that they have rights too, and could make a lot of money from even if the movies weren't any good.

It'll be good to see some different characters get the limelight, just too see what happens. I honestly think this has the potential to blow people's minds if it's done well, especially kids. Space is where it's at, at the moment.