• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guardians of the Galaxy news

3,692 posts in this topic

That is NOT good news.

What's not good news? That they are making a Guardians of the Galaxy movie? I agree. :grin:

Gotta love all of the new GOTG fan boys. This movies is going to suck, the characters suck, and the comics series sucks.

^^

When was the last time you read a GOTG book?

It all depends on word of mouth etc. I know alot of civies who didnt know what an Iron man was and had no interest but heard how good it is and now Iron man is main stream and huge .

I assure you they knew who Robert Downy Jr was...that one guy from Money Ball isn't going to draw the same audience.

I'm not saying its not going to be awesome. Gunn is a great director and I loved Slither. It will be fun and maybe super good, I'm just saying you should probably lower your expectations a bit if you are expecting Avengers level draw.

It all depends on word of mouth etc. I know alot of civies who didnt know what an Iron man was and had no interest but heard how good it is and now Iron man is main stream and huge .

I assure you they knew who Robert Downy Jr was...that one guy from Money Ball isn't going to draw the same audience.

I'm not saying its not going to be awesome. Gunn is a great director and I loved Slither. It will be fun and maybe super good, I'm just saying you should probably lower your expectations a bit if you are expecting Avengers level draw.

The Iron Man trailer sold Iron Man to American audiences ;)

I am not expecting it to be at the Avengers box office level, but I am expecting it to beat Green Lantern at the box office by double. :/

Wow. Like probably everyone else on the board, I've got at least 20 raw copies. Time to excavate! :whee:

Yeh, time for me to send mine in or throw it up on e-Bay to see if I can recoup my $2.99... (thumbs u