• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guardians of the Galaxy news

3,692 posts in this topic

rocket%252Braccoon%252Bdo%252Byou%252Bmind.JPG

:facepalm:

yeah. it might turn out great but the raccoon?

Rocket Racoon is one of the best parts of the team. Totally aware of just how ridiculous he is, he never fails to point it out to you just in case you miss it. His tag-team act with Groot was done to perfection in the comic.

And here I was expecting to read Nick Cage was going to play Peter Quill.

Man what a relief.Looking forward to this movie even if it does blow chunks.

A made-for-movie character: Azimuth Albatross. He always heads where the money is.

l.jpg

So, Drax is Kratos from God Of War?

I thought there was a 'similarity' as well. :)

You got that backwards. Kratos is Drax. Drax was introduced well before the first game system even existed...

I guess they were trying to make him "cooler".

They changed him from a flying guy with a cape and ray blasts to a bad-ass with big knives and tattoos.

That is NOT good news.

What's not good news? That they are making a Guardians of the Galaxy movie? I agree. :grin:

Gotta love all of the new GOTG fan boys. This movies is going to suck, the characters suck, and the comics series sucks.

^^

That is NOT good news.

What's not good news? That they are making a Guardians of the Galaxy movie? I agree. :grin:

Gotta love all of the new GOTG fan boys. This movies is going to suck, the characters suck, and the comics series sucks.

^^

The number one reason why GOTC will be a huge winner at the box office!

thanos-comic-book-image-1.jpg

Only nerds care about Thanos...civies could care less who the purple guy at the end of Avengers was.

True, but there are millions of nerds out there with too much money to spend.

:slapfight:

Now that Disney owns both Marvel and Star Wars... I'd probably look for a cantina scene with some familiar alien types as an in-joke. (Different time period, obviously.)

Civilians...non-comic nerds...Marvel has done a good job so far of bringing in normal people, but if you think they cared about Thanos and will go see a Guardians of the Galaxy movie you are most likely mistaken. GG will get scifi nerds and comic nerds in the theaters, but I highly doubt my wife will see it and she loved Iron Man and the Avengers. Thor lost her big time with the fantasy scifi stuff.

Civilians...non-comic nerds...Marvel has done a good job so far of bringing in normal people, but if you think they cared about Thanos and will go see a Guardians of the Galaxy movie you are most likely mistaken. GG will get scifi nerds and comic nerds in the theaters, but I highly doubt my wife will see it and she loved Iron Man and the Avengers. Thor lost her big time with the fantasy scifi stuff.

Let the civies have their Twilight,and I will take my Avengers,Iron Man and Dark Knight.

In fact the Avengers,Iron Man and Dark Knight had much better box office, then the so called civies Twilight.

(thumbs u