• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lazarus - New Image book by Greg Rucka and Michael Lark

696 posts in this topic

Wow, 14 was heavy, and good to see things heating up a bit!

Gee, I wonder if her decision to not kill her brother will ever come to light? Nah...and I was REALLY hoping that it would have been the new Lazarus that she faces next issue, not her friend :(

I have a feeling this book is going to be in overdrive for the foreseeable future. Should be great. :applause:

Really enjoying this book.

Still one of the best books with regards to world building and the use of current scientific research to spur ideas and concepts.

+1 tons of research goes into this book, too. I love it.

I'm behind in this one but I see copies of most issues in the dollar bin all the time. It will make it easy for me to catch up I guess lol

Definitely worth the $1. Heck, with the story, world building and information on new scientific developments, $3.50 is a steal IMO.

I'm behind in this one but I see copies of most issues in the dollar bin all the time. It will make it easy for me to catch up I guess lol

This book sold 15k copies of issue 15 - I think that's pretty strong, so I can't really say it isn't 'popular.' The numbers do appear to be declining issue by issue, but this book is pretty well read, it just isn't hot.

The good news is that, as you said, people with an interest in the book can jump on board on the cheap.

This book sold 15k copies of issue 15 - I think that's pretty strong, so I can't really say it isn't 'popular.' The numbers do appear to be declining issue by issue, but this book is pretty well read, it just isn't hot.

The good news is that, as you said, people with an interest in the book can jump on board on the cheap.

Get em while they're cheap since all books are "keys" these days.