• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lazarus - New Image book by Greg Rucka and Michael Lark

696 posts in this topic

For all you regular #1 cover lovers...

I'll trade you a regular #1 for a Forbidden Planet, MY favorite. ;)

If I had one, I'd send it your way, man. I usually only grab the regular covers...with the excellent exception of the Saga RRP :cloud9:

For all you regular #1 cover lovers...

I'll trade you a regular #1 for a Forbidden Planet, MY favorite. ;)

I either have 0 extra forbiddens, or 10, I honestly cant remember. Have to check tonight.

meh

serious, I know I have 10 forbidden East of Wests, just cant remember if I did the same on Lazarus or not. I know I have at least 10 regular #1s sitting in a box.

It's definitely either 0 extras, or 10 extras.

Also, lots of lazarus popping up on the forums sale site right now lol. I now I have a lazarus horde, but its one of my main modern collecting series, didnt realize that many people were holding out on books I might have wanted/bought lol .

I wonder how many people still have Fatale hordes I could be digging through to find more 9.9s and 10s :mad:

I still have my full Fatale run - not sure if I'll keep it all or not yet, but I doubt there are any 9.9s or 10s.

yah, its more where people have multiples of the same book to look through for best copies. If you go to the sales section and look at the lazarus offerings there, you'll see the type I mean.

I still have my full Fatale run - not sure if I'll keep it all or not yet, but I doubt there are any 9.9s or 10s.

yah, its more where people have multiples of the same book to look through for best copies. If you go to the sales section and look at the lazarus offerings there, you'll see the type I mean.

They're all NM+, I'm very particular about that.

I'm just not as hardcore as some of you guys who buy 5 of every issue, I already spend too much on this hobby.

meh

serious, I know I have 10 forbidden East of Wests, just cant remember if I did the same on Lazarus or not. I know I have at least 10 regular #1s sitting in a box.

It's definitely either 0 extras, or 10 extras.

Also, lots of lazarus popping up on the forums sale site right now lol. I now I have a lazarus horde, but its one of my main modern collecting series, didnt realize that many people were holding out on books I might have wanted/bought lol .

I wonder how many people still have Fatale hordes I could be digging through to find more 9.9s and 10s :mad:

I'm still holding out hope for my Fatales