• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lazarus - New Image book by Greg Rucka and Michael Lark

696 posts in this topic

Graded copies of the variants are hard to find.

Census for Lazarus #1 variants in 9.8:

CBLDF: 1

Midtown: 4

Forbidden Planet: 18

Comic Asylum: 39

Midtown is running a 30% off sale on their midtown exclusives (back issues only) using the codeword "SPOOKY" until Oct 15 if anyone is interested in getting a raw copy.

I've picked up a raw #1, a slabbed #1 blue and a slabbed #1 comic asylum variant SS this week.

I both love this book and wouldn't be surprised in the LEAST if there is a future film or tv series. At which point I will keep my #1's and enjoy the fact they are temporarily worth something. lol

I know Rucka has another personal project he's working on so I hope he sticks with this book.

This is interesting because I've seen mention of him stopping Lazarus from various people on other forums as well. At current he has Lady Sabre and a small project for another publisher, which is not monopolizing his time. Keep in mind Greg is one of the four writers that worked on DC's 52, which was a huge undertaking at being a weekly comic, all while plotting a novel and working on various other projects. Greg would LOVE to continue Lazarus for many years, and has no intention of stopping it anytime soon.

I know Rucka has another personal project he's working on so I hope he sticks with this book.

This is interesting because I've seen mention of him stopping Lazarus from various people on other forums as well. At current he has Lady Sabre and a small project for another publisher, which is not monopolizing his time. Keep in mind Greg is one of the four writers that worked on DC's 52, which was a huge undertaking at being a weekly comic, all while plotting a novel and working on various other projects. Greg would LOVE to continue Lazarus for many years, and has no intention of stopping it anytime soon.

JQ2GQdU.png

:cloud9:

Just acquired a few copies of the 'Comic Asylum/Splash Page' variant while it is still affordable. Its the most valuable variant of the 4 atm.

Only 22 copies cheap ones left on ebay! :baiting:;)

Edited by DTJ