• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What does PRESSING IT OUT mean exactly?

383 posts in this topic

the fact that there is discussion, still, about pressing despite the millions of words already spoken on the subject just amazes me.

It is a topic that arouses emotions, and strong ones, at that.

I find conversations on here to be interesting to watch.

There was a thread a few weeks ago about conspiracy theorists, tin foil hat wearers, etc. in the wake of the Sandy Hook news.

Any how bronzilla posted a bunch of links that showed declassified documents that proved that some US organizations (like the CIA, the Army and the Governement) experimented, tortured and basically abused their own people. These are not imaginary theories, they actually happened. Imagine.

The thread died out without much of a flicker of life. I tried 1 or 2 more times to get a conversation going about the subject.

Not a single bite. Nobody was interested in discussing it. I actually found it hard to believe how it was ignored.

Start a thread about pressing comics though, and the words begin to fly, emotions rage, large posts are written and enemies are made.

Crazy.

Sad but true. Perspective anyone?

Perspective?

This is a comics forum.... :gossip:

the fact that there is discussion, still, about pressing despite the millions of words already spoken on the subject just amazes me.

It is a topic that arouses emotions, and strong ones, at that.

I find conversations on here to be interesting to watch.

There was a thread a few weeks ago about conspiracy theorists, tin foil hat wearers, etc. in the wake of the Sandy Hook news.

Any how bronzilla posted a bunch of links that showed declassified documents that proved that some US organizations (like the CIA, the Army and the Governement) experimented, tortured and basically abused their own people. These are not imaginary theories, they actually happened. Imagine.

The thread died out without much of a flicker of life. I tried 1 or 2 more times to get a conversation going about the subject.

Not a single bite. Nobody was interested in discussing it. I actually found it hard to believe how it was ignored.

Start a thread about pressing comics though, and the words begin to fly, emotions rage, large posts are written and enemies are made.

Crazy.

Sad but true. Perspective anyone?

Perspective?

This is a comics forum.... :gossip:

Good perspective. (thumbs u