• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman Adventures 12. Harley!
3 3

1,579 posts in this topic

Copper is where it should be..... IMO Moderns consist of books that were released as of last year til present time.

I find it strange to think a 22 year old book, that my grandmother bought me in 1993 brand new off the printing press at that time when i was a youngster could somehow be considered modern.

Copper is where it should be..... IMO Moderns consist of books that were released as of last year til present time.

I find it strange to think a 22 year old book, that my grandmother bought me in 1993 brand new off the printing press at that time when i was a youngster could somehow be considered modern.

:baiting: My 3-D Forever Evil covers are now Copper! Sweet! :P I kid I kid. I would say "Modern" would be within 10 years. Eventually another Age or two will have to be added soon.

:baiting: My 3-D Forever Evil covers are now Copper! Sweet! :P I kid I kid. I would say "Modern" would be within 10 years. Eventually another Age or two will have to be added soon.

yea but really think about it.... does that sound right logically? a modern book can range in between the 10 year span?? whats modern would be like anything from 2015, and i guess 2014 because some stories are still running from then.

So i definitely now think about it, there should be another age class made as others have said. Copper is the 90s,70s is bronze,60s silver, and prior would be golden.

Maybe modern age comics should be aluminum or tin perhaps?

id really like to see more posts related to the comic aside from what age it is from…

i would also like to see more posts regarding Harley in general, i asked a question one time on here about a week ago pertaining to another issue with her in it and the convo already going on just kept going instead of answering the question.....

alas its a forum and it happens though. go fig right?

Doesn't look like it actually sold as far as I can tell. Maybe a listing error?

My mistake. It does look like it sold.

Edited by AntBrown

Yea, I'm thinking 0 feedback scam myself.

I likely would have pulled the trigger and paid with the Amex through PayPal. double security. worst that could happen is funds tied up for a few weeks, lol