• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman Adventures 12. Harley!
3 3

1,579 posts in this topic

Another is batman adventures mad love. By the way guys which Harley Quinn book

do you think will be the second most important book to collect?

Thought it was either Mad Love or Harley Quinn one-shot (the one with the Ross cover).

Mad Love for one reason - I do not have any one-shots left. lol

Mad Love is a given but give some thought to two Moderns, Harley Quinn #1 (2000) and Suicide Squad #1(New 52). Always requested at my flea market booth.

Mad Love as it was her 2nd app. and first origin.

Third place tie goes to:

3rd is Batman Adventures Annual # 1 (3rd app. Harley and 1st app. Roxy Rocket) and Harley Quinn prestige format 1 shot (1st HQ in DC continuity......... with a slight lead to BA Ann 1.

.....I think the former is a sleeper.It is also is the 1st app of Roxy Rocket and she has a growing fan base.I sell Detective 822 (Roxy's 1st app in DC continuity) out of my $10 boxes, every time I do a show.Raw 9.2 to 9.8 candidates.Every comic shop I go to,it's sold out of their regularly priced back issue bins.

CGC and CBCS's labels do not note that BA Ann 1 book is Roxy's 1st app yet so I think once they start doing so (in tandem with Harley heating up), this book is a winnah on 2 fronts.

Then Batman Adventures # 28 but I'll stop there.

What significance does BA#28 have? its not her first or second appearance. i do have one laying around that i got for a $1 at a flea market a few months ago. just thought it was another regular appearance of her.

As for Mad Love, thats my next one im getting graded.. i have a mint copy that has been sitting in my comic box from when it was first released. i'm thinking April at i'll get it graded.

I still can't believe the one-shot hasn't caught fire.

That blows my mind.

It will, once $2K becomes the norm for realized sale prices of BA 12 (which all evidence points toward this happening) in 9.8, I believe that the secondary key rule will tumble into place with Mad Love 9.8's catching up strongly.

I am sure that by the time the Suicide Squad movie rolls around in 2016, sellers will be touting Mad Love as "HQ's 1st solo app/book and origin".

That is what I'd do, if I had any Mad Love's.

meh.

I actually *gave* away a VF+ ish copy of Mad Love (about a year ago) away to a dealer I know, after he paid me $250 for a raw copy of BA 12 in 9.6....because I felt bad that he paid me the current GPA for the BA 12.

I was talking about the Batman: Harley Quinn one-shot.

The one that introduces her into DC Canon.

I always thought it would be the one to have, and I keep getting proved wrong over and over.

Especially if Mad Love has already passed it up on the heatometer.