• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What comic book films would you like to see made?
2 2

150 posts in this topic

lol My favorite quote from a board member: "Damn student!"

Sniff! That was me in my glory days! I will never view X-mas the same again! frown.gif

ROFL I can't believe you can identify yourself by a two-word quote. That's hilarious... and very, very, very scary.

Mmmm, my memory is better than you think. However, that is the kind of junk that I would write back in the day! blush.gif

I'm inclined to agree with povertyrow -- I think the idea of Doc Strange would be an intriguing one. With the right special effects and computer renderings as well as imaginative dialogue (perhaps the pith of such an undertaking), I think the appeal would be far greater to me than any of that Harry Potter .

Other ideas -- Iron Man. Tony Stark always stuck me as the James Bond type and he always was surrounded by several attractive women -- at least in later issues. I'm not sure how the transition from the "old" armor to the "new" armor would work, but I still think this type of appeal would translate well to the big screen.

FF -- Five or six years ago (I believe), casting was completed and some scenes were filmed for a trailer. What become of that project, I don't know, but I understand a new FF movie is in the works. My only question: is Sue Richards really going to be invisible or just translucent?

You could go and read all the threads. However, the massacre posts and threads were pulled and are in the penalty box. Everyone should be in the box at least once! wink.gif

You could go and read all the threads. However, the massacre posts and threads were pulled and are in the penalty box. Everyone should be in the box at least once!

Yeah.....I read a post about the penalty box before. So you can go in there and read all the stuff that got pulled?.......might be an interesting time. smile.gif

WOW........that must have been some crazy stuff ........were a lot of people banned?

We call them "The Killing Days"... the days leading up to and just after the "Christmas Day Massacre". Many Forumites lost their lives during that time... many lost their lunches... a few lost their minds. It was like Salem, Massachusetts... the horror... the horror...

10,000,000,000,000,000,000 Forum Members BURNED that day, I tell you! Their cries for mercy went unheard! Their screams of pain and anguish were ignored! Now, they are shadows... forever doomed to lurk the message board posting drivel about how great the new Batman run is and how the CGC market is crashing and how they will give up their cars for comic books.

Dark days, indeed.