• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What comic book films would you like to see made?
2 2

150 posts in this topic

Ah well.........maybe someday. Don't want to do anything bad this early in my visit. I've only noticed one girl/lady in the forum (Joanna...I think)......are there any others or is it all guys?

And I've just realized I'm asking a bunch of questions in a row.....so I'll quit with the inquisiton for now. tongue.gif

Dammit, Greggy! DID YOU KILL MOUSE'S FIVE-STAR RATING?!?!?!?!

Yo, relax man. I gave the man a 5 star rating. There are other haters in the world. To be honest, I am surprised that he last over an hour at 5 stars. Most people get rated down right away! mad.gif

Greggy. I'll. Send. Ham. To. Eat. Your. Face. If. You. Don't. Make. It. Right.

Ok, do what you must! I just can't please everyone! frown.gif

Yo, relax man. I gave the man a 5 star rating. There are other haters in the world.

Are you saying there is a conspiracy afoot??? And are you saying it goes all the way to the top!??!?! TO ARCH AND BEYOND?!?!??!?!?!

Intriguing.......................................................... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz