• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What comic book films would you like to see made?
2 2

150 posts in this topic

Nah - I would NEVER jump the Shark!

>gasp!<

You mean you would never add a young child actor to your cast to amp up your sagging ratings?? You would never start doing ridiculous theme shows?? You would never move your show to a new "location" all in a sad effort to boost your uninteresting prime time crapola?!?!?

Oh yeah. I'm down with the shark.

Yo, I ignored it yesterday because I had to stop the retarded madness that we were engaged in

It was NOT retarded madness. It was an effort to get me out of the amazingly benign and unexciting TALKATIVE appelation....jeeze - some who posts 800+ posts here are TALKATIVE ????????????????

All I can say is I want some free medicinal samples of whatever the folks who came up with TALKATIVE were on!

Any relation to Jimmy "the Iron Bull" Pellechia (alot of the same letters), just about the strongest man who ever lived? Also, I think that the Christmas Day Massacre was just a tune up. I sense a MAJOR upheaval in the near future with the "Coinees" (those smug SOBs) that will make the Christmas Day debacle seem like a spirited game of dominoes by comparison!!!!!

We call them "The Killing Days"... the days leading up to and just after the "Christmas Day Massacre". Many Forumites lost their lives during that time... many lost their lunches... a few lost their minds. It was like Salem, Massachusetts... the horror... the horror...

10,000,000,000,000,000,000 Forum Members BURNED that day, I tell you! Their cries for mercy went unheard! Their screams of pain and anguish were ignored! Now, they are shadows... forever doomed to lurk the message board posting drivel about how great the new Batman run is and how the CGC market is crashing and how they will give up their cars for comic books.

Dark days, indeed.

ROFLMAO!

Your best yet, M.K.

Ya got my vote for our official Chronicle And Keeper of Alle Tribal Knoweleche

Z.

Nah - I would NEVER jump the Shark!

Maybe not, but you succeeded in jumping the talkative. Congrats, POV. I fear I'm going to be stuck here for quite awhile.

For one thing, I refuse to call greggy a tool or make blow-up doll jokes about him (surefire ways to increase post-counts). And I'm considering boycotting threads where naked women show up in avatars, which means I've got to get out of this thread, apparently.

-- Joanna

• Administrator

"I sense a MAJOR upheaval in the near future with the "Coinees" (those smug SOBs) that will make the Christmas Day debacle seem like a spirited game of dominoes by comparison!!!!! "

By all means, let's have a spirited day of "people who get banned never to return". We'll remember you fondly.

mad.gif

Arch

(hand rests lightly on the "box-gun")

ROFL!!!

:::slides box cutter back into pocket:::

:::slinks away into the dewey morning:::

Wait! That's not dew! That's ICE! Miles and miles of ICE! Have I said that I hate Kansas yet today?

Wait! That's not dew! That's ICE! Miles and miles of ICE! Have I said that I hate Kansas yet today?

lol.....did I say that I hate Connecticut today......:::among other things:::;

Hey Arch.....grab me a coffee to while your at it..... mad.gif