• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CELEBRATE THE DOUBLE COVERS
21 21

2,978 posts in this topic

cloud9.gif I just got in two more ASM Double Covers hope their are no rules against posting graded comics that are not CGC on here smile.gif.

Very nice. Odd that they don't assign an interior cover grade. I guess when you have feral cats for employees, they don't have opposable thumbs to open up the pages. confused-smiley-013.gif

cloud9.gif I just got in two more ASM Double Covers hope their are no rules against posting graded comics that are not CGC on here smile.gif.

Very nice. Odd that they don't assign an interior cover grade. I guess when you have feral cats for employees, they don't have opposable thumbs to open up the pages. confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Yes that is different wonder if I broke it out and sent it to CGC if it might grade higher as the inner cover must be nicer, I guess theirs no way to know without actually doing it confused-smiley-013.gif.

grin.gif And a ASM #180 Double Cover I was very pleased with this one I think it is easily a NM 9.4 maybe better, might be a good one to send in to CGC for gradeing cloud9.gif.

1548777-180.jpg

Cool DC Spider-Mans Cosmic! How does the interior cover look on that 180 look? The outer cover looks pretty good.

thumbsup2.gif Nice Thunderbolts Paladin 893applaud-thumb.gif

1548771-298.jpg

That "other place" is very inconsistent with grading double covers. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't, but the outer grade is always used as the grade. I bid on that in hopes of you guys missing it, but I guess not wink.gif

It definately has "crack" potential!

Nice comic, by the way!

Funny, this auction has a nice ASM that it states is a Double Cover and has 5 photos, but none show the Double cover.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...911572&rd=1

I sent a message to the lister and this was his funny response...

"we are more inexperienced than I thought evidently...we need to add one!!!"

But the photos show no sign of it being a double cover?