• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CELEBRATE THE DOUBLE COVERS
21 21

2,978 posts in this topic

i found mine in a lot of Luke Cage I won on ebay for cheap. Also posted in the grading forum. Cage1.jpgIMG_0004-2.jpg

Thanks for the scan, even if the 1st cover have lost a few grading point now :insane:

Thanks for the advice Ashrael, but no damage done. I have to admit I panicked when I saw the scan though. doh!

:banana: :banana: :headbang: :headbang: :o:o (thumbs u Well BRNebraska you are right it sure is a blast to find one yourself as I finally got Lucky and found my first ASM Double cover today in a lot I just got in from ebay and funny thing is I did not even have to open the book to see it was a Double Cover, the outer cover is slid up about 1/2 inch and has a white band at the bottom of the outter cover very cool item. :cloud9:

ASM181.jpg

Edited by cosmic-spider-man

Nice! Congrats on the find. I guess I still need to go through all of my comics some day. With 500 Spideys I am bound to have at least 1, right?

hm I don't know I must have looked through over 3,000 ASM's before I finally found this one. :tonofbricks:

:) But I wish you good Luck hope you find a few. :wishluck:

:baiting: any interest in trading that Spider-Man Unlimited #1 Double Cover? :foryou:

Really weird mis-cut on that ASM. I would expect that the two covers would match up a lil' better.

Or am I not looking at it right?

hm Yea it is miscut a little weird like the outter cover was in a bind when the edges were trimed, the right edges lines up good but the top of the outter cover is cut a little lower than the inner cover so with the book closed you can see a little of the inner cover sticking out at the top too. I am very happy to have found it. :cloud9: