• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CELEBRATE THE DOUBLE COVERS
21 21

2,978 posts in this topic

160wjeo.jpg

The ASM I sent for a coin collecting friend. It came back 9.2

The x-men 296 I sent in to get to 10 books to get the discount. It came back 9.8 :applause:

The other eight books are double covers. I have the grades for them at work (I called and found out). If you are so inclined, you can go back thru the last 25 pages or so of this thread and see the raw versions.

:cool: So is that X-Men #105 the one I sold you? if so I am especially interested to see how that one comes out. :wishluck:

Sure is from you.

I have the grades handy. Do you want me to post it or PM you?

And the 115 and the 151 are from doublecovabrotha

:cool: So is that X-Men #105 the one I sold you? if so I am especially interested to see how that one comes out. :wishluck:

Sure is from you.

I have the grades handy. Do you want me to post it or PM you?

And the 115 and the 151 are from doublecovabrotha

:cool: Just post up some pictures when they come in I can wait. (thumbs u

160wjeo.jpg

The x-men 296 I sent in to get to 10 books to get the discount. It came back 9.8 :applause:

The other eight books are double covers. I have the grades for them at work (I called and found out). If you are so inclined, you can go back thru the last 25 pages or so of this thread and see the raw versions.

That X-Men 296 is a very desired book, as I'm sure you're aware! The 294-296 books are holes in many 9.8 run collector's sets!

Can't wait to see the scans of the double covers!

Great job! :applause: :applause:

160wjeo.jpg

That X-Men 296 is a very desired book, as I'm sure you're aware! The 294-296 books are holes in many 9.8 run collector's sets!

Can't wait to see the scans of the double covers!

Great job! :applause: :applause:

I needed a 10th book to get the discount, had the X-men 296 handy, and added it to the submission. Only five in the census at 9.8 :banana:

The package was mailed on 1/29 (Tuesday) so it should be here today.

I am surprised cosmic-spider-man isn't burning to know the grade on his old X-men 105, I know I would be....

I am surprised cosmic-spider-man isn't burning to know the grade on his old X-men 105, I know I would be...

hm well I am a bit because when I sold it to you I told you I thought it was F/VF outter and VF inner cover and I am just hoping that I was close to what CGC gave it so that you will not be mad at me and not make my grading skills look any worse than the recent Grading Contest already did. :wishluck:

My second Dave Stevens' cover Double Cover.

a0e2_1.JPG

A bit disappointed today with this one, it's a NM copy, but the double cover is manufactered this way, the outer cover is a very glossy stock and the inner one is a regular stock with the same inside front and outside front cover.

That sucks. Hate the manufactured Double Covers...Legends Of The Dark Knight #1, Amazing Spider-Man 400 & 434, etc. Sorry to hear it!