• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CELEBRATE THE DOUBLE COVERS
21 21

2,978 posts in this topic

That's all the time I have for now.

I will be posting some more neat books when I get time to scan. Help me out with Daredevil and X-Men, if you can.

Craig

Edited by canickus

Look at the price this X-Men #148 double cover just brought on eBay last night. Unbelievable! Crazy money and they weren't even slabbed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120226821222&ssPageName=STRK:MEDW:IT&ih=002

Anytime gijoed bids on a book that someone else really wants, it gets crazy. If I knew that gijoed would buy all of my books I would probably sell them now :)

As promised/requested I would post findings on here before they get shipped up to gi joe land. Not much to report, but still a ton of books to go through....

Found a 70s Archie comic in decent shape. Any board members interested, shoot me a PM. Forgot exact title (I'm at work), but its a 2nd tier title like Joke book. I'll try and add a pic later tonight.

Boy, I'm going to have to dig out all of my double cover issues and have some graded. I probably have 15 or 20 of them and never realized how much they were worth until now.

Mike

I found the following double covers but I'm sure I have more laying around. Heck, I have thousands of comics where I've only looked at the front and back covers only. I'm sure there may be a few other double covers in there somewhere.....

1) Amazing Adventures #37 VG

2) Captain America #119 FN+

2) Marvel Premiere #2 VF/NM

3) Marvel Tales #150 VF

4) Sgt. Fury #41 VG/FN

5) Korak, Son of Tarzan #52 VF/NM

I found the following double covers but I'm sure I have more laying around. Heck, I have thousands of comics where I've only looked at the front and back covers only. I'm sure there may be a few other double covers in there somewhere.....

3) Marvel Tales #150 VF

4) Sgt. Fury #41 VG/FN

(thumbs u Cool post some pictures if you can, and if you find any ASM Double Covers I am very interested. :foryou:

3) Marvel Tales #150 VF

4) Sgt. Fury #41 VG/FN

(thumbs u Cool post some pictures if you can, and if you find any ASM Double Covers I am very interested. :foryou:

Here's some scans of my double cover issues:

th_CaptainAmerica119DoubleCover.jpgth_MarvelPremiere2DoubleCover.jpgth_MarvelPremiere2DoubleCoverInside.jpgth_MarvelTales150DoubleCover.jpgth_SgtFury41DoubleCover.jpg

The Marvel Premiere #2 is the sweetest of them all. I'd say the outside cover is VF/NM to NM- and the inside cover is at least a NM. And I picked up the Captain America #119 from Mike F. (flatrock02 in here) last year.

Edited by shark2557