• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CELEBRATE THE DOUBLE COVERS
21 21

2,978 posts in this topic

I received this info. via e-mail from another eBay seller (Barrington O. Levy "blmodirect")

"A few days ago, I received an email from Joe (a double cover error

connoisseur) regarding some recent trouble he had with a seller on eBay,

and I'm forwarding this information to you. I can tell you that I have every

confidence in Joe's ability to detect fakes and grade multiple cover issues,

but you can decide for yourself. Here's the link to his documented issues

with eBay seller thanos*titans:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2269

619&page=0&fpart=97

Click here if the above link doesn't work.

Scroll down to the post by DoubleCovaBrotha to read about Joe's findings."

Think the link is wrong though.

Funny I've done business with GIJoed a couple times before but didn't get any e-mail from him...

Wow, I almost bought a double cover Wolverine #50 (w/ a signature) from him. I am glad I chickened out!
Isn't he a board member? :popcorn:
thats thanos of titan.
Nope...it isn't

I've always wondered if it is in bad taste to post that I have double covers for sale on ebay on this thread? I assume that the people who actually read this thread would be more interested and may not want to wade through all the other posts to see if anything is for sale. It's probably against forum rules anyways, but should it matter if it is something people want?

Isn't your sig line enough? hm

That's a good point....but I've never taken that sig line off....even when I don't have anything for sale.

The reason why I mention it is because I always offer free shipping for board members, but it's not something I want to plaster all over my eBay auctions. I don't want people registering for the forums just so that they can get free shipping. I know that very few people read the ebay/dealers area because when I posted that there is free shipping for board members in the past, there were members that won auctions and never mentioned my offer. I wouldn't find out that they are board members until they post their winnings on this thread!

I want to be able to offer some value to the members of these boards because of the camaraderie and helpfulness of everyone here, but I want to do it in a way that doesn't break the rules (or annoy people at the very least).

what's so exciting is that after 16077 views :banana:this thread I started still has legs. ^^

thanks to all the posts :foryou: (thumbs u :cloud9:(worship)

"it's awesome baby"

:takeit:

WEBHEAD

(thumbs u You picked a very interesting topic. :cloud9:

:hi: Oh....and I just got two more I post pictures later. :grin: