• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CELEBRATE THE DOUBLE COVERS
21 21

2,978 posts in this topic

Hey, Moon! That's a great Tower of Shadows -- "The Man in the Rat-Hole!" lol (thumbs u

I nabbed my very 1st Double Cover, at the "Buffalo-Con" this weekend no less! :o

[font:Century Gothic]Ghostly Tales #127:[/font]

GhostlyTales127doublecover.jpg

Was a swell bargain too! :grin:

(sorry for the weak pic, but I'm stuck w/ only my phone for now)

Hey, Moon! That's a great Tower of Shadows -- "The Man in the Rat-Hole!" lol (thumbs u

I nabbed my very 1st Double Cover, at the "Buffalo-Con" this weekend no less! :o

[font:Century Gothic]Ghostly Tales #127:[/font]

GhostlyTales127doublecover.jpg

Was a swell bargain too! :grin:

(sorry for the weak pic, but I'm stuck w/ only my phone for now)

Hey congratulations! I hope it is the first of many!

...just not ASMs. :baiting:

I have a Werewolf By Night 37 with double cover. Its at cgc being graded so should have back in a couple months but when I do get it back I will post a pic of it :)

Pray to the cgc grading gods for a 9.0 :)

Yeah, I couldn't resist...especially since I sold a couple of double covers that more than covered the price. The main defect is some wear on the bottom right corner on the front cover. I tend to buy in spurts so I have a couple others along the way right now...no ASMs though unfortunately.

Mostly stuff that was on dealer sites. I don't have it all in front of me now, but one of them was a 'Tec #414 which I'm hoping to use as fodder for trade, a Marvel Feature #5, and a late silver age/early bronze Fantastic Four. All from Superworld.

I also got a Silver Age Adventure Comics with a Superboy cover too from QualityComix.

I also snagged a triple and a quadruple cover off eBay last night, but I'm a little suspicious of the auctions so I'll have to see if it's not too good to be true when I get them.

Mostly stuff that was on dealer sites. I don't have it all in front of me now, but one of them was a 'Tec #414 which I'm hoping to use as fodder for trade, a Marvel Feature #5, and a late silver age/early bronze Fantastic Four. All from Superworld.

I also got a Silver Age Adventure Comics with a Superboy cover too from QualityComix.

I also snagged a triple and a quadruple cover off eBay last night, but I'm a little suspicious of the auctions so I'll have to see if it's not too good to be true when I get them.

:( Hey Charles I hate to tell you this but I was talking to gijoe about that quadruple cover comic that you got on ebay and he said that the seller had sold him some fakes a while back with multiple covers and that he figured that this one was probably fake too, hope he is wrong for your sake. :wishluck: