• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CELEBRATE THE DOUBLE COVERS
21 21

2,978 posts in this topic

Cosmic Spider-Man posted his double cover spidey book collection a few months ago. I figured that I would post my X-Men books up as well.

I still have a few books to scan and post. If you have some double cover x-men books that you can help me out with, shoot me a pm. Here is the link for my x-men collection.

http://bronzeagemarvelvariants.blogspot.com/

Of course this is one of the highlights.

DSC00814.jpg

:o:applause: Wow canickus your Double Cover X-Men Collection is great and is really starting to rival my ASM one. :cool: I especially find those ones with the inner cover missaligned very interesting like the #31, 142 & 299 and that one with the second cover at the centerfold is just strange I would be very interested to know how that could have happened at the comic plant as I have a Daredevil issue like that myself. And that X-Men #100 30 cent Variant Double Cover is just too Cool, I need a ASM price variant in my Double Cover Collection if one even exist. :wishluck:

Very nice Collection I enjoyed looking at them. (thumbs u

:whee: just seen this is my 1000 post only took me like 6 years to get there. lol

Edited by cosmic-spider-man

Cosmic Spider-Man posted his double cover spidey book collection a few months ago. I figured that I would post my X-Men books up as well.

I still have a few books to scan and post. If you have some double cover x-men books that you can help me out with, shoot me a pm. Here is the link for my x-men collection.

http://bronzeagemarvelvariants.blogspot.com/

Of course this is one of the highlights.

I checked out your blog...great collection of double cover X-men books (thumbs u ...my lone is an X-men 80

:) It's been a while since I updated my My ASM Double Cover Page and I was way behind. I have added a bunch of Key & just Cool Amazing Spider-Man issues to my Collection since my last update so Check it out here: ASM Double Cover Page :cool:

:gossip: Can anyone help me fill in some of those empty spaces? :baiting:

:grin: Here is one of my recent additions. :cloud9:

129.jpg

:) It's been a while since I updated my My ASM Double Cover Page and I was way behind. I have added a bunch of Key & just Cool Amazing Spider-Man issues to my Collection since my last update so Check it out here: ASM Double Cover Page :cool:

129.jpg

Hell, I'd be dancing in the streets if I had an ASM #129 CGC 9.4 with a SINGLE cover. :whee:

Sweet, sweet book! (worship)

Cosmic,

That is truly an astounding collection. (worship) (worship) (worship)

129.jpg

OMG this is why I wanted to start this thread a million years ago.

Where did you find this awesome book?

WEBHEAD

129.jpg

Wow, VERY nice. This beats the 9.2 I have! I didn't realize there was another one there! I've been out of the market so long, I'm getting left behind!