• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CELEBRATE THE DOUBLE COVERS
21 21

2,978 posts in this topic

from boardie Johnny G,

This is a sweet book. It doesn't say it on the CGC label, but this double cover is the Canadian edition of this issue.

scan0024.jpg

:applause:

Glad to see a happy collector!

Congrats on the grade, too bad they didn't list it as a Canadian! BTW - I am back playing with comics and have a lot of CDN Editions! Holler at me (thumbs u

John

I recently made a purchase of 9 different Marvel Star #1 issues from mycomicshop on eBay all in supposed NM condition. I received them yesterday, began grading them and of course the first one I look at (Air Raiders #1) was a FN/VF at best. :P

But the 3rd book I looked at (Bullwinkle and Rocky #1) quickly made up for that. How? See the pic below. :whee:

BullwinkleRocky1NMDoubleCover.jpg

I recently made a purchase of 9 different Marvel Star #1 issues from mycomicshop.com on eBay all in supposed NM condition. I received them yesterday, began grading them and of course the first one I look at (Air Raiders #1) was a FN/VF at best. :P

But the 3rd book I looked at (Bullwinkle and Rocky #1) quickly made up for that. How? See the pic below. :whee:

Nice pick up. I have a double cover of that book. Also saw one on eBay recently.

I recently made a purchase of 9 different Marvel Star #1 issues from mycomicshop.com on eBay all in supposed NM condition. I received them yesterday, began grading them and of course the first one I look at (Air Raiders #1) was a FN/VF at best. :P

Nice pick up. I have a double cover of that book. Also saw one on eBay recently.

They didn't even note that it was a double cover on eBay and probably didn't even know it WAS a double cover.

:gossip: I also snagged that other one that you're talking about.

BTW, I understand you might have gotten a little bit of snowfall in Buffalo a few days ago? :whistle:

... and here's my copy.

2wn4pvo.jpg

Well, that's 3 double cover copies of that issue that we know of (yours, the one I just received and the one I still have coming). Must have been a problem with that particular print run. There are probably more out there somewhere.