• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CELEBRATE THE DOUBLE COVERS
21 21

2,979 posts in this topic

Don't make me pull out my Hulk 131 double cover. Outer cover = 9.0/Inner Cover 9.6/Overall Grade = 8.5

Get grader notes on your book. Might be a problem with the interior pages. Might be a labeling issue.

I was going through a lot of 10 Superman issues I won in an auction last night and found a double cover Superman #174 in the group. I'll take a pic and put it on here tomorrow. (thumbs u

:cool: Nice Quad Cover Team-UP there. (thumbs u

hm here is one I just got in that has me puzzled it has a 9.2 Outter Cover and a 9.0 Inner Cover and has White Pages and the overall grade is a 9.0 I would have thought this one would have got a 9.2 (shrug)

30346.jpg

If you remove the outer cover, it's a 9.0. That's why. :gossip:

lol, that's hilarious. No, I didn't get anything. I bid on some of the ASMs but lost out pretty handily.

I would have bid on more things, but I've been in the process of buying my first place for the past two years. I'm finally closing at the end of this month so I'll have a better idea of what funds I have to work with, which I can't imagine will be much. I may even need to sell some more stuff to improve my cash flows. :cry:

I haven't picked up anything for a few months now but double cover collecting kinda feels like golf without Tiger Woods now, lol. Any idea why he decided to sell? Like the real reason? I haven't talked to him for a while, but I did get that e-mail that he sent to everyone else.

I may even need to sell some more stuff

:takeit:

I was talking to him before, during, and after the auction. I asked him directly why he was selling and he just danced around the question.

My first Double Cover! :whee: Big ups to Mr. Par2ch on hooking up the sigs! (thumbs u

So I finally got to see this infamous puppy..nice..very nice indeed..Congrats...if you ever wanna trade it for my unversal 6.0 single cover..you know where i roam...J/K :) Nice though, very cool