• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CELEBRATE THE DOUBLE COVERS
21 21

2,978 posts in this topic

flightofbones1.jpg

weird. i have that same comic w/double cover unslabbed.

Double covers are usually a result of errors at the printing press, so seeing a few copies of the same title and issue is not so... strange...

I bet the store owner was happy to see this double cover. He got credit for 2 unsold issues.

range20.jpg

:o (thumbs u :ohnoez:

WEBHEAD

That's a nice 1.0/1.0 (thumbs u

I bet the store owner was happy to see this double cover. He got credit for 2 unsold issues.

range20.jpg

Your post made wonder if I had a 3/4 remainder double cover.

Turns out I did not have a 3/4 remainder double cover but was able to easily make my own.

IMAG0017.jpg

I have a question about Golden Age Comics with Double Covers.How rare are they? Are they sold for more than the books with just one cover or doesn't it matter. Somebody is selling a GA Wonder Woman with a Double Cover and I'm thinking about buying it...

they "should" sell for more money.

I think it is rare to see double covers in any age.

I have 3, one in BA, one in SA, and one in Copper that I accidentally gave away years ago :tonofbricks:

What is strange is for two months when my brother and I were kids we got about four to five dc's. All came from our local Diamond grocery store. Strange. Plus we thought they were karp and traded em all off.......who knew