• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tecs 1-26 In Grade -- The Quest Is Finally Over

546 posts in this topic

The #4 is the Lost Valley copy. This is one of the issues that does not appear to exist in high grade (the Church copy is around vg). Although this copy is only a CGC 6.5, it tops the census by two full grades.

Great looking copy Peter!

i just love the #4.

I was going to say the same thing. Never really noticed it before, but what a cool cover.

i just love the #4.

+1.

My favorite cover of 2-10 (yes more than #8).

I've owned copies of 1-3, 6-8, and 10 over the years but 4 was not only always tough I just always thought it was an awesome cover

Hey Peter, let's make the book look as pretty in the picture as it is in person!

det5_zpsad641e0d.jpg

I use to own this book which I got from Gary Carter. I turned it in to a Ditko page from issue #6 with a great double panel drawing of Spidey

136783.jpg.5de79905bc92bd4a7ab898fc7e285b1e.jpg

Hey Peter, let's make the book look as pretty in the picture as it is in person!

det5_zpsad641e0d.jpg

I use to own this book which I got from Gary Carter. I turned it in to a Ditko page from issue #6 with a great double panel drawing of Spidey

Jon, I think you and Peter both turned out winners in that transaction :)

det5_zpsad641e0d.jpg

Jon - You made out much better on that deal in the long run and that is one of the best pages in the book. I have always admired that page in your collection.

....the best panel page in the book. Nice thread, RHG.....this is truely a feat. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Until a person has collected 1930's comics, they don't really appreciate how difficult they are to find in any condition. For you to have the patience and motivation to achieve your goal with this collection is truly extraordinary.

Congratulations!