• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zen and the art of moderation
2 2

908 posts in this topic

(Stands behind Arch)

Arch is in the house, punks. Let's see who is posting swear words and begging for strikes now! That's right. Not so big now, are you?

overlord3_zpsfc2b086b.png

• Administrator

By the way, the suspension had already been started. When I checked his account, it was already done. It hadn't been posted yet because we limit who does that.

My only issue is getting wrist slaps or strikes with no reference as to what the offending post was. I got a wrist slap for politics last month, and I have no idea what the moderator saw. Some topics verge on politics but aren't quite there, so if I stepped over the line, I was unaware of it, but since I don't know which post it was, I didn't learn much. (shrug)

I got one on Thursday - and I have no idea what the post was. Every now and again I'll get a strike/slaps for things like girls in Iron Man bikinis or something - that's just the way it goes around here.

I saw the thread and skimmed a few pages. Surprisingly, I didn't read all 1,094 replies. I saw a bunch of references to phil's parking lot, but not the origin.

g136603994339653058.jpg

Actually, it's the old way to moderate. Reading the complete volume of the boards is uhm... time consuming.

g1366040383201907486.jpg

lol

(Stands behind Arch)

Arch is in the house, punks. Let's see who is posting swear words and begging for strikes now! That's right. Not so big now, are you?

Eat me, Mighty Mouse.

008rqv.jpg

Now it would be solely for a strike. Before it was this

and this

rolled into one.

(Stands behind Arch)

Eat me, Mighty Mouse.

008rqv.jpg

and this

rolled into one.

A real man would start a thread about it, get a strike and lose 5 points simultaneously, go out drinking with the boys to celebrate, and tell his wife to keep his dinner warm for him.

(Stands behind Arch)

Eat me, Mighty Mouse.

008rqv.jpg

and this

rolled into one.

A real man would start a thread about it, get a strike and lose 5 points simultaneously, go out drinking with the boys to celebrate, and tell his wife to keep his dinner warm for him.

lol

No.

A real man would tell Arch, in his own thread, that his brand new custom title isn't up to par and that his duck story sucks and then go out with the boys. The wife would already know to keep dinner warm.

(Stands behind Arch)

Eat me, Mighty Mouse.

008rqv.jpg

and this

rolled into one.

lol

No.

A real man would tell Arch, in his own thread, that his brand new custom title isn't up to par and that his duck story sucks and then go out with the boys. The wife would already know to keep dinner warm.

lol lol lol

I almost choked to death on my coffee.

• Administrator

lol

No.

I'm going to warn you just once. Don't mess with the duck story. I'm serious. ;)

By the way, you could stand to lighten up. I hear rumblings about you being a little too aggressive in your "feedback". Wasn't that nice of me to call it feedback? See? We can all be nice!

37017811.jpg

(Stands behind Arch)

Eat me, Mighty Mouse.

008rqv.jpg

and this

rolled into one.

lol

No.

lol lol lol

Woohoo. Monday is off to a roaring start.

:whee:

lol

No.

I'm going to warn you just once. Don't mess with the duck story. I'm serious. ;)

By the way, you could stand to lighten up. I hear rumblings about you being a little too aggressive in your "feedback". Wasn't that nice of me to call it feedback? See? We can all be nice!

37017811.jpg

I'm not sure if I can be nice until I receive the proper amount of fanny rubbing from a certain mod (cough, 0, cough) who provoked my aggressiveness with oodles of snark.

All the other posturing is to increase my street cred with the toughs that run in CG. It's a rough place.

(Stands behind Arch)

Eat me, Mighty Mouse.

008rqv.jpg

and this

rolled into one.

lol

No.

lol lol lol

Woohoo. Monday is off to a roaring start.

:whee:

Hey buddy, lighten up :grin: