• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thor-The Dark World trailer debuts

165 posts in this topic

I'll try to avoid watching it because the Avengers trailer gave too much away, with one small-but-key scene towards the end.

This looks better than the new Superman trailer.

No, it doesn't. Superman is more self consciousness, more introspective, you can find a philosofical view which can be extended to everyone.

Thor is pure joy, fights and superhero style. Over.

The ending made it.

+1

I think the next trailer is going to flesh out the concept a bit more. First trailers always seem to have imagery overload. Looks awesome.

I really liked the new Superman trailer - it's fleshed out much better than the previous ones. Personally, that's the best effort DC has put forth on a trailer since Watchmen. I hope the movie can follow through.

This looks better than the new Superman trailer.

No, it doesn't. Superman is more self consciousness, more introspective, you can find a philosofical view which can be extended to everyone.

Thor is pure joy, fights and superhero style. Over.

And it still looks better than the new Superman trailer.

I'll try to avoid watching it because the Avengers trailer gave too much away, with one small-but-key scene towards the end.

Yes. I had the same experience and was pissed when I realized that the climax of the movie was spoiled.

They did the same thing in X-Men First Class.

I really liked the new Superman trailer - it's fleshed out much better than the previous ones. Personally, that's the best effort DC has put forth on a trailer since Watchmen. I hope the movie can follow through.

My only problem with the Superman trailer is we get Zod, again. And they are going heavy on the origin, again.

The Batman and Spidey reboot films got it right by doing a new villain in the first movie of a reboot. I'd like to see someone other than Zod or Luthor in a Superman movie. Still looks better than DC's other non Batman movies.