• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lynda Carter is gorgeous at 61...

244 posts in this topic

hm

Or... sell a nose-bleed book and just hire her. :ohnoez:Lynda Carter Booking Agency

Type

Actor

Minimum Fee US Dates

$20,000-$30,000+

To hire Lynda Carter or to get availability and pricing on Lynda Carter for a corporate

or fundraising event, private performance, entertainment, or meeting please submit this form to our agency:

:eek:

:ohnoez:

hm

Or... sell a nose-bleed book and just hire her. :ohnoez:Lynda Carter Booking Agency

Type

Actor

Minimum Fee US Dates

$20,000-$30,000+

To hire Lynda Carter or to get availability and pricing on Lynda Carter for a corporate

or fundraising event, private performance, entertainment, or meeting please submit this form to our agency:

Oh, my dear.

I believe this signals the inception of a quest.

The Lynda Carter Quest.

I'm in. :cloud9:

Can I tell her that she was my very first nocturnal emission? hm

hm

Type

Actor

Minimum Fee US Dates

$20,000-$30,000+

Oh, my dear.

Nothing says that after the Wizard show we can't get a bunch of horned up comic nerds to do a panty raid on the Boystown’s Market Days. (thumbs u

hm

Type

Actor

Minimum Fee US Dates

$20,000-$30,000+

Oh, my dear.

Nothing says that after the Wizard show we can't get a bunch of horned up comic nerds to do a panty raid on the Boystown’s Market Days. (thumbs u

:roflmao:

Somebody pick me up on their way to Chicago. Full tank of gas and $200 in my pocket.

I say keep it classy just get some sigs and a group picture.

CGC ought to spring for the $20K, book and promo an exclusive Lynda Carter SigSeries event for Society Members.

Wash away some of those slow-turn-around sins.

79132322-lynda-carter.jpg

CGC ought to spring for the $20K, book and promo an exclusive Lynda Carter SigSeries event for Society Members.

See, would you rather be one of the thousands of nameless people in her life who got her signature, or would you rather be known as the guy who asked for her autograph and gave Wonder Woman a surprise motorboat?

:cloud9: :cloud9:

See, would you rather be one of the thousands of nameless people in her life who got her signature, or would you rather be known as the guy who asked for her autograph and gave Wonder Woman a surprise motorboat?

I would make sure your SS books got done while you were in prison and if you make sure there is a video I'll make sure a copy survives for when you are released. :thumbsup:

I would make sure your SS books got done while you were in prison and if you make sure there is a video I'll make sure a copy survives for when you are released. :thumbsup:

I would never wash my lips again. :luhv: