• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lynda Carter is gorgeous at 61...

244 posts in this topic

Lynda Carter? Bad Company? KISS? And a little bit of bit of old school Ike and Tina, too?

Baby...if that ain't your idea of a good time, then you weren't a teenager in the late '70s, and there's not much I can do to help you...

I'm not sure what disturbs me more - that you provided that link, or that there is a celebrity foot wiki website out there.

You couldn't find a more naturally gorgeous women if you could pick the attributes off a wish list.

lynda-carter-publicity-shot.jpg

I was always felt that way about Raquel Welch

Naturally gorgeous is a thing of the past. And I'm not talking about enhancements - the concept of someone being "naturally gorgeous" has changed dramatically with the internet, paparazzi, photoshopping, extreme workouts, super veganism and homepathic additive-free makeup.

I'd wager Lynda Carter exercised, ate in moderation, washed her face and brushed twice a day and still managed to look hotter in her 20s than every hot yoga, vegan, hotel heiress wannabe actress with a personal chef, trainer and massage therapist at their beck and call on the planet today.

Know why I think she's still hot?

If she has had any plastic surgery, it has been minimal. I think women look better if they let themselves age naturally rather try to prolong the effects of time with horrible facelifts and god awful ugly collagen lip injections.

Does anyone know if she still makes show appearances? Lee Majors made a few last year that I never could get a good copy of the Bionic man for but if I EVER had a chance to meet her I would have a stack of 20 at least.....

Does anyone know if she still makes show appearances? Lee Majors made a few last year that I never could get a good copy of the Bionic man for but if I EVER had a chance to meet her I would have a stack of 20 at least.....

I would LOVE to get a Lynda Carter sig on my WW 199 :luhv:

WonderWoman1991972-0492.jpg

Looks like you could hookup with Lynda tonight: New York, New York

http://www.lyndacartersings.com/tour.html

2013 Tour

The Allen Room,

Jazz at Lincoln Center’s

Frederick P. Rose Hall

New York, New York

April 26-27, 2013

Ice Palace

Cherry Grove

Fire Island, New York

August 3, 2013

Boystown’s Market Days

Chicago, Illinois

August 11, 2013, 5:30pm

Mohegan Sun

Uncasville, Connecticut

October 26, 2013

lyndacarterfromt.jpeg

Boystown’s Market Days

Chicago, Illinois

August 11, 2013, 5:30pm

This is on Sunday evening right after Wizard World Chicago.

Would it be possible to get a Sig Series signing with her given the fact that people would be in town already?